Game Balls

Larz

Those were kind of huge. That first one was a pick 6. He needs to learn how to catch, and NOT from gates.

If he could catch he'd be a WR. 

IT's MORNHINWEG, you assholes. Not THAT hard...

I really love that TD pass to Cumberland. Partially because it was an excellent throw and the rest because I was impressed with Cumberland's physicality. Cumberland's filled out his frame well. He and Winslow could be huge for this rookie QB, and as the younger guy you have to hope he grows with Geno during the season. 

If he could catch he'd be a WR. 

IT's MORNHINWEG, you assholes. Not THAT hard...

I really love that TD pass to Cumberland. Partially because it was an excellent throw and the rest because I was impressed with Cumberland's physicality. Cumberland's filled out his frame well. He and Winslow could be huge for this rookie QB, and as the younger guy you have to hope he grows with Geno during the season. 

lol. OK. DB's shouldn't know how to catch. You're right. Even a pig like Wilfork can catch a ball that hits him in his hands. 

Marty is awesome. A real OC, imagine that.

After all the talk of Cumberland being worth something, it was nice to see it kind of come to fruition.. no matter how short lived.

Archived