"Calm Down"

Lupz27

Got love it, Steve Young tells Geno "you know Jets fans back in NY are now thinking Super Bowl"  Geno interupts "Calm Down"

Geno out ICED Matty Ice tonight, and the kid talks to the media in the same fashion right now with Ice water in his veins, something this Jets organization needed after the last 2 years!

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The rest of the way til the bye week, we split it 2-2 we can actually do something this season.

Lets be honest we are not doing anything this year, and by that I mean they will not win the AFC, and to me that is doing something, yes they may sneak in to the playoffs, maybe even upset the Bengals, or Colts in the 1st round, but that's about as far as it goes, yes that is doing something this season, but as much as we all would have signed up for that, we all will be bitching the day we lose, and will always want more until we get that 2nd Lombardi, and 1st for 75% of the fan base, especially after Rex comes to the pre postseason press confrence mapping out the postseason schedule that has a parade down the canyon of heroes on it.

Got love it, Steve Young tells Geno "you know Jets fans back in NY are now thinking Super Bowl"  Geno interupts "Calm Down"

Geno out ICED Matty Ice tonight, and the kid talks to the media in the same fashion right now with Ice water in his veins, something this Jets organization needed after the last 2 years!

Just saw that.  "Welcome to NY Geno".  We gonna hate you one week and expect you to take us to the Superbowl the next.  WELCOME TO THUNDERDOME BITCH!!!!   LOL

Lets be honest we are not doing anything this year, and by that I mean they will not win the AFC, and to me that is doing something, yes they may sneak in to the playoffs, maybe even upset the Bengals, or Colts in the 1st round, but that's about as far as it goes, yes that is doing something this season, but as much as we all would have signed up for that, we all will be bitching the day we lose, and will always want more until we get that 2nd Lombardi, and 1st for 75% of the fan base, especially after Rex comes to the pre postseason press confrence mapping out the postseason schedule that has a parade down the canyon of heroes on it.

Get into the dance, and its fair game. The Giants showed us that. We bitch when we don't win, like any good fanbase should. Accepting losing is terrible and pathetic. We aren't the Jags. 

He's also take a team that most thought would be 2-14 and is 3-2 and almost were 4-1.

He has a team that most thought was marginally talented at best at 3-2, and they just took out the Falcons at home on Monday night.

For all I care, he can say whatever the f*ck he wants.

Thanks guys - up until this very moment I had NO IDEA we had won 3 games this season. 

My point to 80 is good coaches can say dumb sh*t, as long as it motivates. Fisher is a good coach, yeah he said something stupid, but it resonated with his team. Who cares what anyone not in that locker room thinks? 

Pretty much the same applies to Rex, because God knows he says ridiculous sh*t all the time. 

Thanks guys - up until this very moment I had NO IDEA we had won 3 games this season. 

My point to 80 is good coaches can say dumb sh*t, as long as it motivates. Fisher is a good coach, yeah he said something stupid, but it resonated with his team. Who cares what anyone not in that locker room thinks? 

Pretty much the same applies to Rex, because God knows he says ridiculous sh*t all the time. 

He does.  But if the team performs like they did last night, then who cares?  If it gets this team to play the physical style they're playing right now, then I don't care how much of a buffoon Rex acts like.

What the **** has Jeff Fisher ever won?

Did Peter King write this post?

He does.  But if the team performs like they did last night, then who cares?  If it gets this team to play the physical style they're playing right now, then I don't care how much of a buffoon Rex acts like.

Yeah, that was my point. If Rex says dumb sh*t and gets his guys to perform, Jeff Fisher can do the same. Sorry it took you so long to get there LOL

What the **** has Jeff Fisher ever won?

For starters... an AFC Championship game. 

Yeah, that was my point. If Rex says dumb sh*t and gets his guys to perform, Jeff Fisher can do the same. Sorry it took you so long to get there LOL

LOL I guess I'm just used to having to defend Rex because so many people get hung up over things he says.  

LOL I guess I'm just used to having to defend Rex because so many people get hung up over things he says.  

It's okay, I usually pummel him for the dumb sh*t he says - so that those that like to defend him get all uppity. :)

Anything else?  How long is he going to ride that super bowl loss? I am going to here "If only Kevin Dyson..."  ?

Steve Young lost his damn mind after this one. Ray Lewis is dumb, dumb, dumb and should be replaced immediately, love Suzy as much as Joe Namath does (she a hottie) The only one who wasn't completely blown away by this upset was Trent Dilfer who knows a thing or two about struggling early and seemed the most level headed. Steve Young got caught up in expectation of interviewing Matt Ryan and had nothing to say when it turned out to be Geno at the table.

He has a team that most thought was marginally talented at best at 3-2, and they just took out the Falcons at home on Monday night.

For all I care, he can say whatever the f*ck he wants.

And all that after we lost our " Franchise"  cornerback in Revis and have 7 new starters on D and a rookie QB. Rex is a good coach man. 

Anything else?  How long is he going to ride that super bowl loss? I am going to here "If only Kevin Dyson..."  ?

How long is Rex going to ride his 2 AFC Championship losses? 

Fisher is a good football coach. He wins more than he loses. 

Are you going anywhere else with this, or just seeing how bad I can whip you for asking stupid questions?

Are you going anywhere else with this, or just seeing how bad I can whip you for asking stupid questions?

Whip me?  WHo the **** are you?

Rex has ridden his 2 AFC championship losses to being a dead man walking around here in 2 seasons.  According to you Jeff Fisher can ride a super bowl loss for 15 ******* years.  He wins more than he loses?  He hasn't had a ******* winning record since 2008.  He hasn't won a playoff game in a decade.  Motivational genius! Ooooh! Whip me!  Beat me! Call me bitch!

Whip me?  WHo the **** are you?

Rex has ridden his 2 AFC championship losses to being a dead man walking around here in 2 seasons.  According to you Jeff Fisher can ride a super bowl loss for 15 ******* years.  He wins more than he loses?  He hasn't had a ******* winning record since 2008.  He hasn't won a playoff game in a decade.  Motivational genius! Ooooh! Whip me!  Beat me! Call me bitch!

LOL

Don't make me.... why I oughtta... way to spin, piggy.

Fisher willingly hired Brian Schottenheimer to run his offense. That alone makes me question Fisher's judgement.

At least in Rex's case, the front office forced Schotty on him.

Fisher willingly hired Brian Schottenheimer to run his offense. That alone makes me question Fisher's judgement.

At least in Rex's case, the front office forced Schotty on him.

LOL

touché

Hey, you normally post on JI don't you? You have a graphic design business or something like that - or am I thinking of someone else? My brain has been fried since the baby arrived, no offense if I'm mis-remembering.

LOL

touché

Hey, you normally post on JI don't you? You have a graphic design business or something like that - or am I thinking of someone else? My brain has been fried since the baby arrived, no offense if I'm mis-remembering.

Good memory!  

I used to post on JI, and I used to work as a graphic designer. I no longer do either. Sean and I had a disagreement that led to me getting banned. I don't know if he lifted it, but I really have no desire to go back. Most of my favorite posters from there moved here. There's still some good guys over there, but this site is much better.  

As for graphic design, I started in that field, but gradually evolved into a web developer.  The pay is better. :)  

Good memory!  

I used to post on JI, and I used to work as a graphic designer. I no longer do either. Sean and I had a disagreement that led to me getting banned. I don't know if he lifted it, but I really have no desire to go back. Most of my favorite posters from there moved here. There's still some good guys over there, but this site is much better.  

As for graphic design, I started in that field, but gradually evolved into a web developer.  The pay is better. :)

Yeah, not surprised by that story. I'm the guy that designed the JI logos way back when, went by this screen name and Dr. Zaius for a while. Anyway... 

.NET?

I'm a creative director on the agency side now - the devs I work with do well, I don't do so bad myself though ;)

Glad design put you on the path. I've considered dev myself, but it doesn't come with the client handling that I enjoy and distinguish myself with. I'll eventually end up as an account director or something like that I think.

Yeah, not surprised by that story. I'm the guy that designed the JI logos way back when, went by this screen name and Dr. Zaius for a while. Anyway... 

.NET?

I'm a creative director on the agency side now - the devs I work with do well, I don't do so bad myself though ;)

Glad design put you on the path. I've considered dev myself, but it doesn't come with the client handling that I enjoy and distinguish myself with. I'll eventually end up as an account director or something like that I think.

I'm working in SharePoint.  Some of the development is done in .NET, but we try to leverage the tool as much as we can using its own out of the box functions with JQuery.  

I remember you on JI under both names.  I didn't know you designed the logos.  That's pretty cool.

Archived