"Calm Down"

Lupz27

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ever heard of - what have you done for me lately? Or... your only as good as your last 30 days?? Well to answer those questions in regards to Cro, the answer is SH*T!!  Walls IS our best cb right now....go dck ride cromartie some more

Jeeesh. Aren't you the meany.   Why do I have to go ride someone's d*ck to disagree with you. Crazy carl says I'm cro's kid. You say I'm riding the D*ck.

boy are these arguments getting tougher to dispute. 

Walls is NOT our best CB right now based on his play. your opinion does not change that sir.  In his first career start he was abused. In his second he gave up 6 catches and some first downs to the third string WR and a gimpy Roddy White.  Please man. Go to bed . That's what I;m doing.... With my father Antonio Cromartie. :D

Well, based on Internet rules you said poopy first, so you win. Congrats.

It has to be perfectly placed. It can't be used prematurely. 

hey look on the bright side. I almost called you poopy pants two posts ago. What would everyone have thought then?  Think about it man. Better watch yourself around here. :D

Jeeesh. Aren't you the meany.   Why do I have to go ride someone's d*ck to disagree with you. Crazy carl says I'm cro's kid. You say I'm riding the D*ck.

boy are these arguments getting tougher to dispute. 

Walls is NOT our best CB right now based on his play. your opinion does not change that sir.  In his first career start he was abused. In his second he gave up 6 catches and some first downs to the third string WR and a gimpy Roddy White.  Please man. Go to bed . That's what I;m doing.... With my father Antonio Cromartie. :biggrin:

ok well put it this way...when we play Pitt next week, i trust Walls covering their best WR more than I would Cromartie.  So whatever that means to you...but to me, it means he is our best cb right now.  Sweet Dreams!

I feel like there must be some sort of crazy ass NFL madlibs being filled out around here that goes something like:

<name of UDFA> is significantly better than <name of starter>, because of <one stat from a single game with no historical consistency>.

At least after weeks and weeks of using Simms / Geno / 4th preseason game, we're starting to mix things up a bit.

No one in our secondary is playing well. Not Cro, not Walls, not Wilson. Saying any one is playing better than the other is pretty defeating. I do like Walls a helluva lot more than I did though after that beastly play he made on a WR screen. **** I wish he was around to do that to Welker.

Walls isn't better than Cromartie, but he is definitely better than Wilson and other scrubs we've had back there.  At least when he is beat, he is near the guy or almost knocks it away; almost makes a play on it. Unlike Wilson who always has his back to the ball, Walls seems to be in better position even when beat.

I feel like there must be some sort of crazy ass NFL madlibs being filled out around here that goes something like:

<name of UDFA> is significantly better than <name of starter>, because of <one stat from a single game with no historical consistency>.

At least after weeks and weeks of using Simms / Geno / 4th preseason game, we're starting to mix things up a bit.

My thoughts exactly

ok well put it this way...when we play Pitt next week, i trust Walls covering their best WR more than I would Cromartie.  So whatever that means to you...but to me, it means he is our best cb right now.  Sweet Dreams!

I will watch the Pitt game with this conversation in mind. Let's hope they bith show up and play lights out football for the Jets.  But me?  I do have more trust in a multiple Probowl CB than Walls.  

Let's talk some more after this weeks game

I will watch the Pitt game with this conversation in mind. Let's hope they bith show up and play lights out football for the Jets.  But me?  I do have more trust in a multiple Probowl CB than Walls.  

Deal...it will be interesting to see how it turns out

I said it a few weeks ago and my feelings still haven't changed, this game scares me more than the Atlanta game.  Big Ben is impossible to take down and I've seen him pick apart better defenses.  Our CBs do not match up as well against the shiftier receivers in Brown and Sanders that they do against the bigger, longer striders.  Their run game is still pedestrian, but with two weeks to prepare for a rookie QB, you know Dick Lebeau is going to be dialing up something fierce. 

If Geno/Jets can only turn the ball over once than this Pittsburgh team can be had; allowing 27.5 points per game and while they're allowing relatively few passing yards, part of it is becuase they're getting absolutely gashed on the ground to the tune of 122+ yards per game.  If we can come out like we did against ATL, run the ball successfully and take our shots when open, this is a very winnable game.  The key is, as always, to make sure Big Ben is down when you get to him and not let him create anything with his legs. 

I said it a few weeks ago and my feelings still haven't changed, this game scares me more than the Atlanta game.  Big Ben is impossible to take down and I've seen him pick apart better defenses.  Our CBs do not match up as well against the shiftier receivers in Brown and Sanders that they do against the bigger, longer striders.  Their run game is still pedestrian, but with two weeks to prepare for a rookie QB, you know Dick Lebeau is going to be dialing up something fierce. 

If Geno/Jets can only turn the ball over once than this Pittsburgh team can be had; allowing 27.5 points per game and while they're allowing relatively few passing yards, part of it is becuase they're getting absolutely gashed on the ground to the tune of 122+ yards per game.  If we can come out like we did against ATL, run the ball successfully and take our shots when open, this is a very winnable game.  The key is, as always, to make sure Big Ben is down when you get to him and not let him create anything with his legs. 

This exactly. Brown's a gnat...Wilson on him will be PI city.

So yeah, As I was saying...Cro sucks

So yeah, As I was saying...Cro sucks

LOL   There couldn't have been a better game to support your argument than what we watched last week.  Good Show.    Not much to say here this time around other than Walls didn;t do anything to solidify him being better than Cro. But boy oh boy was that a rough game for my dad huh?  

LOL   There couldn't have been a better game to support your argument than what we watched last week.  Good Show.    Not much to say here this time around other than Walls didn;t do anything to solidify him being better than Cro. But boy oh boy was that a rough game for my dad huh?  

LOL...yea your pops failed ya out there last week...but I agree, I didn't see much out of Walls, good or bad, so this week against NE will be a good test for Walls.  I think Milliner playing too so not sure how this will all play out.....I just hope this kembrell thompkins kid doesn't make Cro look like he's the rookie in this matchup. 

LOL...yea your pops failed ya out there last week...but I agree, I didn't see much out of Walls, good or bad, so this week against NE will be a good test for Walls.  I think Milliner playing too so not sure how this will all play out.....I just hope this kembrell thompkins kid doesn't make Cro look like he's the rookie in this matchup. 

It should be fun to watch. If Cro steps up I'll be all over you gloatin like a MOFO.  :D

Archived