Winslow not just a Jet player...apparently he's a Jet fan too

AFJF

Following the win he "declined" comment saying "it wouldn't be a good idea" so it sounds like he's pissed off after a win.

Sounds like Winslow might be a casualty very soon, and I think he knows this.  And it's not because of anything other than his knee, with Cumberland stepping up, and the signing of the dude from NE, and the news of his knee acting up, and now this (G Smith also commented on the situation saying he knows Winslow was very frustrated tonight).  I might be reading to much into this, but I can't see any good coming from this situation.

Sounds like Winslow might be a casualty very soon, and I think he knows this.  And it's not because of anything other than his knee, with Cumberland stepping up, and the signing of the dude from NE, and the news of his knee acting up, and now this (G Smith also commented on the situation saying he knows Winslow was very frustrated tonight).  I might be reading to much into this, but I can't see any good coming from this situation.

That may be the case, but I think it could also be that he's a little bit selfish as a player.  Why not enjoy the win and say something positive.  It's not like there's another TE on the roster who has done anything yet.  If it's an injury issue, then it's unfortunate because he has played well thus far.

His balance and placement of his feet on his TD were textbook. Great play on his part.

That was poetry in motion for sure.  I think the knee is getting the best of him and I think Kellen is hating the fact his career is probably wrapping up.  Real shame.  

His balance and placement of his feet on his TD were textbook. Great play on his part.

That was poetry in motion for sure.  I think the knee is getting the best of him and I think Kellen is hating the fact his career is probably wrapping up.  Real shame.  

Anyone notice his reaction afterwards?  He looked pissed even then, lol.  I think he just handed the ball to the ref then sulked on the sideline.

Oh well, it's better to have a guy who sulks after doing something well, unlike Sanchez.

Anyone notice his reaction afterwards?  He looked pissed even then, lol.  I think he just handed the ball to the ref then sulked on the sideline.

Oh well, it's better to have a guy who sulks after doing something well, unlike Sanchez.

Yeah, I saw that too. I thought he was trying to mean mug but this thread makes it seem different now.

I googled about this and it came up with no results. I hope that we are making something out of nothing, cause I really like him on this squad.

Possible he tweaked it or something on the play? Knowing you just re-aggravated the injury that has slowly been forcing you out of the game would be cause for that demeaner post-TD maybe... 

Yeah, I saw that too. I thought he was trying to mean mug but this thread makes it seem different now.

I googled about this and it came up with no results. I hope that we are making something out of nothing, cause I really like him on this squad.

Mean mug?  Haha.  That's what I thought too. 

Following the win he "declined" comment saying "it wouldn't be a good idea" so it sounds like he's pissed off after a win.

He has been the Jets leading receiver so, yeah, he was a bit miffed at being targeted just once. In his old days he would have spouted off something worse than what he did say, but maybe he has grown up a little bit too.

You may be correct, but I would like to see him stick around with the Jets  - at least for this season.

Archived