Anyone Know Which A-Hole Reporter Asked Rex If He Still Thinks Geno Isn't Good?

Lizard King

Craig Carton this morning thought it was Manish, and he and Boomer both said it was obviously someone with a vendetta. I loved Rex's response, basically telling him to F Off.

As far as I am concerned, Mehta, if so, can go write for the National Enquirer, who will be more than happy to publish his spaceship articles. Him and Cimini can eat a big ass bag of crow today.

It was only the idiot fans who thought Matt Simms should start.  Morons.  If Rex didn't think Geno was any good he would have been benched.

MATT SIMMS COULD START. Cut the BS.Geno has one good game and youre on his D. The second he throws a pick youre gonna want his head. Youre the moron. Nobody isnt supporting Geno. Matt Simms supporters recognize his (Simms) talent but also understand this is Geno's team. And until he [Geno] either rights to ship or sinks it we'll have to wait and we are fine with that. You on the other talk out your ass...

MATT SIMMS COULD START. Cut the BS.Geno has one good game and youre on his D. The second he throws a pick youre gonna want his head. Youre the moron. Nobody isnt supporting Geno. Matt Simms supporters recognize his (Simms) talent but also understand this is Geno's team. And until he [Geno] either rights to ship or sinks it we'll have to wait and we are fine with that. You on the other talk out your ass...

This right mutafckn here!! 

I never had a problem with Geno even after the Tennessee game.  Don't lump me into a category.  Simms is Brett Ratliff all over again.

I give a lot of credit to Geno last night....I thought for sure we were gonna have a sht show out there and therefore we would see Simms...i was wrong and I'm ok with that bc ultimately i just want a winning franchise whether its sanchez, smith, or simms in control...if Geno continues playing well you damn right I'm gonna support him being our QB..... but doesn't mean for one second I still don't think Simms still could be good.

I never had a problem with Geno even after the Tennessee game.  Don't lump me into a category.  Simms is Brett Ratliff all over again.

Nah, I doubt he be as good as Ratliff.  The most he can aspire is someone like Jeff Tuel of the Bills.  Tuel lit it up in preseason against third stringer vanilla defense just as Simms.   Even their HC Marrone got fool, thinking he had something in this undrafted rookie.   He found out against the Browns what he really had, a garbage taking a precious spot off the roster.

It's kind of both a "yes" and a "no".  Pretty sure Simms fired his first pass straight into the waiting arms of a defender who just dropped the thing.

LOL

That makes the answer No.  In order for there to be an interception a reception by the defensive player must be made.

If that wasn't true Walls would have gotten a maybe interception on the Matty Ice ball that hit him in the hands for what would have been a pick 6.   Guess they should have give him 3 points.

i wonder how many picks Sanchez or Smith would have had if almost counted.

:)

I give a lot of credit to Geno last night....I thought for sure we were gonna have a sht show out there and therefore we would see Simms...i was wrong and I'm ok with that bc ultimately i just want a winning franchise whether its sanchez, smith, or simms in control...if Geno continues playing well you damn right I'm gonna support him being our QB..... but doesn't mean for one second I still don't think Simms still could be good.

I thought Atlanta would win at home by 10.  I expected them to tone it down and Geno to take care of the ball, but just not do enough on the road.  I credit MM for a great plan.  Rex for 3 good quarters of defense.  And Geno, who did a great job.  For some reason the Atlanta D did not want to get in his face all night.  Also his receivers were very good finally.    Happy I was wrong.  But I have been on Geno's side all year.  Just take the good with the bad.  I look for snapshots.  A few times this year I have seen him stand in there and drill the ball.  Last night I saw some touch.  And he put the ball away when he ran.  Eventually I think it will all add up to something.

LOL

That makes the answer No.  In order for there to be an interception a reception by the defensive player must be made.

If that wasn't true Walls would have gotten a maybe interception on the Matty Ice ball that hit him in the hands for what would have been a pick 6.   Guess they should have give him 3 points.

i wonder how many picks Sanchez or Smith would have had if almost counted.

:)

I hear you, but I think the point is that regardless of whether or not the CB can match a catch, an awful throw by the QB is still an awful throw.  In the end it really means nothing either way though, it was still a preseason game filled almost entirely with players who are no longer in the NFL.

I hear you, but I think the point is that regardless of whether or not the CB can match a catch, an awful throw by the QB is still an awful throw.  In the end it really means nothing either way though, it was still a preseason game filled almost entirely with players who are no longer in the NFL.

The real point is, after last night, it's a moot point.  Smith made this his team last night.  if he had come out and thrown three picks and lost.  A lot of people would be howling. He didn't,and it's now his team.

The real point is, after last night, it's a moot point.  Smith made this his team last night.  if he had come out and thrown three picks and lost.  A lot of people would be howling. He didn't,and it's now his team.

You're absolutely right.  Barring injury, It would take a lot of games of absolutely awful play this season for anyone else to even be considered to get a shot at QB.

Archived