Aftermath: Julio Jones feared out for the season

Jetsfan80

The Falcons fear Jones could miss the rest of the season with a foot injury suffered Monday night, FOX Sports' Jay Glazer reports.

The Falcons haven't commented on Jones' status publicly, but he was seen spotted limping coming out of the training room Monday night, and the Falcons believe he is dealing with a serious setback that will cost him the rest of this year's campaign.

What a dick ... when our receivers hurt their foot and have to miss the rest of the season they pitch the ball to the other team so they can run it in for 6. Jones didn't even fumble one and actually advanced another fumble to set up a score. Total lack of sportsmanship ...not like our Tone.

Seriously, huge, huge, loss for the Falcons and my frikkn FF team. This guy's a beast.    

Let's see how Matt Ryan does without weaponz.

It's going to come down to Roddy White's ankle - probably the most poorly managed injury in the NFL since Favre hurt his arm in 2008 playing for us. Both guys should have sat down until the injury healed and they could play at over 90%.

Roddy has done nothing but make his injury worse.

Don't see KC beating DEN.  Could you imagine adding him to the Broncos?

Broncos don't need him, tbh.

As far as KC beating DEN, well... they play the games for a reason. Dallas should have beaten them Sunday, tbh I'm surprised they didn't. 

Broncos don't need him, tbh.

As far as KC beating DEN, well... they play the games for a reason. Dallas should have beaten them Sunday, tbh I'm surprised they didn't. 

Barn burner.  No defense on either side.  DEN got the break.  But I'm thinking more about the playoffs. 

The big difference is that DEN is getting Von Miller back soon and that can only help their defense.  The Saints might be able to hang with them, but I don't KC can score enough points to do it in a playoff game.  I'm rooting for the Chiefs. I think they're a great story.  But the most points KC has scored this season is 31 while the least DEN has scored is 37.  Yes, KC has a better defense than probably any DEN has faced so the games should be awesome (weeks 11 and 13).  But if I had to put money down right now, it's on the Broncos by a decent margin.

Barn burner.  No defense on either side.  DEN got the break.  But I'm thinking more about the playoffs. 

The big difference is that DEN is getting Von Miller back soon and that can only help their defense.  The Saints might be able to hang with them, but I don't KC can score enough points to do it in a playoff game.  I'm rooting for the Chiefs. I think they're a great story.  But the most points KC has scored this season is 31 while the least DEN has scored is 37.  Yes, KC has a better defense than probably any DEN has faced so the games should be awesome (weeks 11 and 13).  But if I had to put money down right now, it's on the Broncos by a decent margin.

I don't disagree, but sh*t happens. That's why they play the games. Denver could win 99 times out of a hundred, but any given Sunday yada yada yada... 

Archived