M.S. had his shoulder fixed today.

Kleckineau

I hope he heals well................and stays off the sideline and is never seen in a Jet uni again.

Best of luck, see ya.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/jets-sanchez-season-ending-shoulder-231656848--nfl.html

New York Jets quarterback Mark Sanchez will miss the entire season after undergoing right shoulder surgery Tuesday.

Dr. James Andrews performed the operation, the team announced.

The surgery came one day after Sanchez's replacement at quarterback, rookie Geno Smith, enjoyed his finest moment, leading the Jets to a 30-28 road win over the Atlanta Falcons.

"After over seven weeks of hard work and intense rehab, I've been advised by Dr. Andrews and other doctors that my shoulder injury clearly needs to be addressed surgically," Sanchez said in a statement. "The injury was recovering at an encouraging rate early on, and I avoided surgery as long as I could, but ultimately I was counseled by the doctors that they simply would have to repair my shoulder."

"I'm very disappointed that I can't be out there to help my team on the field, but I'll continue to help our team in whatever capacity I can."

Why does he have to stay off the sideline? The hate people have for Mark Sanchez is misplaced at best.

I hope he heals, gets cut and latches on elsewhere.

Because he is a disingenuous phony feigning team spirit to help his image and he wears the most annoying looking fag headband Ive ever seen on anybody and was a horrible QB??

http://www.newyorkjets.com/news/article-randylangefb/Mark-Sanchez-Undergoes-Shoulder-Surgery-Today/1c85ce93-c04a-40c5-aa3b-311decf035f6

Quarterback Mark Sanchez has undergone surgery on his injured right shoulder today.

The surgery, which will end Sanchez's season, was performed by Dr. James Andrews, whom Sanchez has consulted over the past weeks.

"After over seven weeks of hard work and intense rehab, I've been advised by Dr. Andrews and other doctors that my shoulder injury clearly needs to be addressed surgically," Sanchez said in a statement. "The injury was recovering at an encouraging rate early on, and I avoided surgery as long as I could, but ultimately I was counseled by the doctors that they simply would have to repair my shoulder.

"I'm very disappointed that I can't be out there to help my team on the field, but I’ll continue to help our team in whatever capacity I can. I want to thank Dr. Montgomery, Dr. Andrews, Dr. Burns and Jets trainer John Mellody for helping me through this process and advising me along the way. All doctors expect a full recovery and I look forward to getting back on the field. Until then, Go Jets!"

General manager John Idzik, in a statement, said:

“Throughout this process, our goal has been to provide Mark every opportunity to return this season. He and our medical staff have worked very diligently to that end and now it has been concluded that surgery is required. He will have our full support for a complete recovery.”

The fifth-year QB injured the shoulder during the third preseason game against the Giants. On Sept. 14 he was placed on Injured Reserve, Designated for Return, meaning he would have been eligible to return to practice after six weeks and eligible to return to the active roster after eight weeks, and all sides agreed that Sanchez would rehabilitate the shoulder with the goal of trying to return to practice and play this season.

Because he is a disingenuous phony feigning team spirit to help his image and he wears the most annoying looking fag headband Ive ever seen on anybody and was a horrible QB??

How in the world do you have any idea if he is being disingenuous?

Yes, he wasn't a good QB but why does that make you hate him as a person? That doesn't make any sense at all.

I'm not even going to comment on your bigotry. Good lord.

Why does he have to stay off the sideline? The hate people have for Mark Sanchez is misplaced at best.

I hope he heals, gets cut and latches on elsewhere.

There was a "Help wanted" sign at the local McDonald's today. But I don't think he qualifies.. college grads only.

Yeah much better than a title a real QB could have brought us.

In hindsight, who was that QB to lead us to the promised land? I don't recall there being very many options. I was against drafting Sanchez (especially trading up to get him) but Rex and Tanny made that bed, so we had to sleep in it as fans.

Yes, he wasn't a good QB but why does that make you hate him as a person? That doesn't make any sense at all.

Oh stop it with your imagined bigotry. 

I dont hate anyone least of all someone Ive never met. 

OK the headband was kinda cute I guess Ill admit it

Kinda in the way Garth told Wayne that when Bugs Bunny cross dressed it made him horny.

Oh stop it with your imagined bigotry.

I dont hate anyone least of all someone Ive never met.

OK the headband was kinda cute I guess Ill admit it

Kinda in the way Garth told Wayne that when Bugs Bunny cross dressed it made him horny.

Don't use that F word and I won't call you a bigot.

Same reason people personally hate Tebow.  Seems kind of bizarre to me, but hey, what ever

It's too bad he wasn't any good, there's a hell of a lot of QB-needy teams that would give up a second day pick for an "anyone but Blaine Gabbert/Matt Flynn/Terrell Pryor/Brandon Wheeden/Christian Ponder."

Nobody in the universe would take Sanchez over Pryor. The others are a push.

In hindsight, who was that QB to lead us to the promised land? I don't recall there being very many options. I was against drafting Sanchez (especially trading up to get him) but Rex and Tanny made that bed, so we had to sleep in it as fans.

No idea and agreed.  

Dude that is not a fag headband,  My 12 year old daughter has the same one. It's from Hot Topic.  

Don't use that F word and I won't call you a bigot.

To avoid getting this thread locked by your lack of humor I will just say loosen up. My gay brotherinlaw and his s/o and friends use the term very casually. It is much more of a fashion statement these days. I live in NYC. Get where Im coming  from?

Maybe you need to get out more?? Peace to you..always

Same reason people personally hate Tebow.  Seems kind of bizarre to me, but hey, what ever

What if you just personally hate Tebow's fans? I'm that person. The Teebster I have no real problem with. His fans can go to hell in a handbasket.

I don't believe that for a second. He's got flaws, but being a disingenuous phony really doesn't seem to be one of them. 

Archived