M.S. had his shoulder fixed today.

Kleckineau

I don't believe that for a second. He's got flaws, but being a disingenuous phony really doesn't seem to be one of them. 

MS has retained an image management company that coaches his public persona since 2010.

Just an opinion but if you need to coached on how to project an image, to me its fake.

Odd how the "sideline sulking"  Mark Sanchez disappeared no?

I honestly do hope he recovers well and has a decent post Jets career. Just tired of him.

MS has retained an image management company that coaches his public persona since 2010.

Just an opinion but if you need to coached on how to project an image, to me its fake.

Odd how the "sideline sulking"  Mark Sanchez disappeared no?

I honestly do hope he recovers well and has a decent post Jets career. Just tired of him.

Pretty sure someone coached him up to make that video drinking, dancing and wagging his ass with those two hotties to get peoples mind off the butt fumble.  

Why does he have to stay off the sideline? The hate people have for Mark Sanchez is misplaced at best.

I hope he heals, gets cut and latches on elsewhere.

I hate Sanchez as the Jets QB.  Hate hate hate seeing him out there on the field. I think he neither possesses the requisite talent or instincts to have more than a good half or drive or just a random great throw here or there.  But I think he absolutely knows in his head what is supposed to be done on any play (or with mechanics, which he also in his head knows what he was supposed to do, even 1 second after he failed to do it).  

Whatever I think of him as a QB on the field, knowing what's supposed to be done is enough to be an asset to others.  I have absolutely no issues with Sanchez on the sideline.  He's not douchebag Jeremy Shockey who needed to be put in a booth, far away from the rest of the team during the game.

Archived