Jets Hurried, Steelers Rested

flgreen

teams come out flat when theyve had a long layoff dont they?

I would be surprised if they come close to a .500 season. History doesnt mean anything when the team doesnt have any great talent compared to the good teams

Some teams do.  I don't think they Steelers will.  They were talking on NFL Network about how Dick LeBeau has been involved with the players a lot more these last 2 weeks in meetings and such.  They're going to be ready to go.  Whether they have the talent to execute is a reasonable concern.  But even though I felt we had a good chance at beating the Falcons last week, I have a bad feeling about this one.

I'll be thrilled if we can send the Steelers to 0-5.  But the losing streak will end sooner than later, I imagine.

Im excited for this Game. Despite the matchup and who has what in recent weeks talks. There is 1 Major thing I love about it. The Jets have a winnable game to get to 4-2 while the Pats have a losable game to get to 4-2. its like a rematch of the 9-2 battle in which we lost 45-3.

Only Diff is, the patriots are depleted and the jets dont have sanchez and dont have to play in foxboro

If the Jets are 5-2 with a game lead over the 4-3 Patriots. We can inject the kool aid into our Veins with a needle ;)

You keep talking like that and I my head will explode.  :D

Im excited for this Game. Despite the matchup and who has what in recent weeks talks. There is 1 Major thing I love about it. The Jets have a winnable game to get to 4-2 while the Pats have a losable game to get to 4-2. its like a rematch of the 9-2 battle in which we lost 45-3.

Only Diff is, the patriots are depleted and the jets dont have sanchez and dont have to play in foxboro

If the Jets are 5-2 with a game lead over the 4-3 Patriots. We can inject the kool aid into our Veins with a needle ;)

You keep talking like that and I my head will explode.  :biggrin:

fig087.png

PatriotsPigPiggyBank.jpg

Steelers will be a tough challenge. But the Jets squeek by with a close win. Nothing like a team

who has just won a big one. Jets are on the up tick and have just enough in the tank to pull it off.

Plus, they have the 12th man. Go Jets!

Steelers will be a tough challenge. But the Jets squeek by with a close win. Nothing like a team

who has just won a big one. Jets are on the up tick and have just enough in the tank to pull it off.

Plus, they have the 12th man. Go Jets!

This part is big.  While our homefield advantage hasn't been particularly awesome in the new stadium, it's a HUGE difference when compared to a trip to Pittsburgh.  If that were the case I would REALLY hate our chances to win.

Archived