Wilkerson Can Be Jets Next Revis

Wear your Matt Simms custom jersey so I know its you.  I will be the guy who's car sighs relief when I get out of it.

Hahahah.....But your correct, it is a custom jersey.... now......I had the little oriental lady at my dry cleaners stitch on the "C" to the front of the jersey......I just had her take it off my holmes jersey that I left there 2 years ago.

• Upvote 1

His current contract expires at the end of next season. Most players, with a big market value, don't negotiate during the season of their contract year. The Jets would be insane to let him hit the open market.

Starting negotiations now, and getting him signed at the end of the season is the smart thing to do

That's wrong all 1st picks now sign a 4 yr deal with a club option that has to be picked up after year 3 so the jets don't have to do anything till after next year . This is what the owners wanted. To have great players on the cheap for 5 yrs

That's wrong all 1st picks now sign a 4 yr deal with a club option that has to be picked up after year 3 so the jets don't have to do anything till after next year . This is what the owners wanted. To have great players on the cheap for 5 yrs

And if they do that he'll be gone for sure