Adrian Peterson's 2 Y/O Son Beaten Unconscious by Mother's Boyfriend; In Critical Condition

Lizard King

Screen-Shot-2013-10-11-at-11.07.47-AM.pn

Thoughts and prayers

Adrian Peterson's 2-year-old son is currently in critical condition in a South Dakota hospital ... after he was allegedly severely beaten by the man dating the mother of his child, TMZ has learned. 

The Minnesota Vikings running back immediately left his team to be with his son. 

Officials tell us they've arrested the suspect, 27-year-old Joseph Patterson ... who's been charged with aggravated felony assault and battery of an infant. 

According to law enforcement, emergency responders arrived to the apartment where Peterson's son was living at 5:46 PM on Wednesday ... and found the child unresponsive. 

He was rushed to a nearby hospital and medical experts determined the injuries were consistent with abuse. 

Law enforcement sources tell us ... the child suffered severe head injuries.

Story developing ...

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2013/10/11/adrian-peterson-son-assault-battery-2-year-old-police-child-abuse/#ixzz2hQbfnk5U 
Visit Fishwrapper: http://www.fishwrapper.com

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Honestly what could a 2 year old do to deserve that?

Nothing, I used to get wacked around for reasons that ranged from breathing too loud to standing in the wrong spot. People that do sh*t like this to a little kid hate themselves and think projecting it on somebody defenseless somehow makes them more powerful. He'll be getting his own crash course in being powerless when he gets inside, not going to be able to keep what he did a secret being that it's APs kid.

Not to start the conversation down this path...but this is when we need to throw our judicial system out the window and let the boy's father handle this the right way. 

Thoughts and prayers.  Horrible.  Hope the little man pulls through.  

Nothing, I used to get wacked around for reasons that ranged from breathing too loud to standing in the wrong spot. People that do sh*t like this to a little kid hate themselves and think projecting it on somebody defenseless somehow makes them more powerful. He'll be getting his own crash course in being powerless when he gets inside, not going to be able to keep what he did a secret being that it's APs kid.

****er should drink through a tube for the rest of his life. 

I guess he's already back at practice today..  Can't believe he left.  I understand he may want to be around his football family but damn.  No way in hell I'd be able to be anywhere but the hospital.

Back at practice??????? I'm not gonna criticize the guy but with two young sons of my own at home....my whole world would stop if anything happened to them...I dnt care if it was the fckn superbowl

Back at practice??????? I'm not gonna criticize the guy but with two young sons of my own at home....my whole world would stop if anything happened to them...I dnt care if it was the fckn superbowl

Different people heal different ways, sitting there dwelling on awful doesn't make it better. He's had some rough sh*t happen all throughout his life and football has probably always been his family/outlet. I'm not going to criticize him for wanting to play.

****er should drink through a tube for the rest of his life. 

The only people that punishes are the ones that have to care for him after the fact.

You beat or harm a child in any way, you are of no good to this Earth. You should be killed. There's enough people on this planet, we don't need the rotten ones.

The only people that punishes are the ones that have to care for him after the fact.

You beat or harm a child in any way, you are of no good to this Earth. You should be killed. There's enough people on this planet, we don't need the rotten ones.

A very slow, painful death though.  Don't want to make it too quick and easy for that heaping pile of sh*t.

I guess he's already back at practice today..  Can't believe he left.  I understand he may want to be around his football family but damn.  No way in hell I'd be able to be anywhere but the hospital.

To be honest, it's impossible to speculate what could be going through his mind - or if he's even functioning thoughtfully - I don't hold it against him though. I'd be in such a state of heartbreak, fear and rage, I don't know what I'd do, where I'd be... he might just be in shock, tbh

let'a not jump the gun, I'm not seeing that anywhere else yet. the sad part is we're only hearing about it cause it's AP. this kind of stuff goes on every day and nobody notices.

I hear ya completely! And thats the saddest part about this...everyday lil kids are abused like this and the world doesn't hear about it....i hope this brings much more awareness 

Archived