Adrian Peterson's 2 Y/O Son Beaten Unconscious by Mother's Boyfriend; In Critical Condition

Lizard King

This is horrible, absolutely horrible.

Well a child killer doesn't do well in jail...i watch locked up raw all the time and those inmates practically search out kid killers n molestors within the prison just to beat the sht out of them....i hope they get him everyday...what a POS

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well a child killer doesn't do well in jail...i watch locked up raw all the time and those inmates practically search out kid killers n molestors within the prison just to beat the sht out of them....i hope they get him everyday...what a POS

No they don't do well

He also looks like kind of a pretty boy, so that should work out well for him to

Same thing on the women's side; child killers, molesters and to an extent rapists do not fair well in prison...at all  Not to mention the fact that if he's locked up anywhere in the greater Minnesota area, it's the child of a man a lot of those guys probably idolize.  Would not be surprised to see him dead within a few years.    

No they don't do well

He also looks like kind of a pretty boy, so that should work out well for him to

Same thing on the women's side; child killers, molesters and to an extent rapists do not fair well in prison...at all  Not to mention the fact that if he's locked up anywhere in the greater Minnesota area, it's the child of a man a lot of those guys probably idolize.  Would not be surprised to see him dead within a few years.    

Hopefully he will not be housed separately from the general population.....I'm tellin ya, America goes to light on pieces of sht like this....u fck w kids, there should be like a friggen weekly stoning of these scumbags for the general public....so anyone who had some free time one weekend can drive up to the prison and throw fukn rocks at their heads.  

That was the toddlers mother.  Supposedly AP didn't even have a relationship with the kid and just found out recently that he was the father. Guess it was the result of a one night stand or whatever.  I feel really bad for the lil guy thou man...such a horrible thing...I'm sure the mother is beyond devastated....i could't even imagine

screen-shot-2013-10-11-at-7-07-23-pm.png

The mother****er hit the infant in the head with a steel rod.

After the initial shock has worn off and having slept since the news, I wake up and read this stuff.  How a person can do this I will never comprehend.  Pure evil.

http://minnesota.cbslocal.com/2013/10/11/adrian-peterson-dealing-with-tragic-situation/

Police said Patterson hit the boy in the head with a steel rod. Paramedics found the child in grave condition.

The boy died at 11:43 a.m. at Sanford USD Medical Center in Sioux Falls after being removed from life support, Lincoln County State’s Attorney Tom Wollman said.

Patterson had hurt the child had a past, the prosecutor said, and he’d been convicted of beating a past girlfriend’s child, too.

And as a parent, how could this mother leave her kid alone (or even supervised, frankly) with an animal like this? 

Feel free to hit me hard if you think  Im off base here but..........

If Im a millionaire superstar athlete there is NO FVCKING WAY my son is living in an apartment complex with some douche bag loser my ex is shacking up with.

Im spending ANY amount needed to get full custody and get him in a healthy environment.

What the fvck was AP thinking????

Word.. He's culpable too.. My ex is/was into partying and hanging around unsavory sorts, I went through hell to do it, but I have custody of my children. She's gotten her act together, but I still monitor closely.  It's a ton of work, courts are soo heavily slanted towards the women. I have 2 little girls, some form of abuse from one of mom's boyfriends is something I fear everyday they visit.  This story is a tragedy and a reminder to me personally to stay on top of it.

I

After the initial shock has worn off and having slept since the news, I wake up and read this stuff.  How a person can do this I will never comprehend.  Pure evil.

http://minnesota.cbslocal.com/2013/10/11/adrian-peterson-dealing-with-tragic-situation/

Police said Patterson hit the boy in the head with a steel rod. Paramedics found the child in grave condition.

The boy died at 11:43 a.m. at Sanford USD Medical Center in Sioux Falls after being removed from life support, Lincoln County State’s Attorney Tom Wollman said.

Patterson had hurt the child had a past, the prosecutor said, and he’d been convicted of beating a past girlfriend’s child, too.

And as a parent, how could this mother leave her kid alone (or even supervised, frankly) with an animal like this? 

I can only believe he hid this from her.  if she knew about it, then blood is on her hands.  

Word.. He's culpable too.. My ex is/was into partying and hanging around unsavory sorts, I went through hell to do it, but I have custody of my children. She's gotten her act together, but I still monitor closely.  It's a ton of work, courts are soo heavily slanted towards the women. I have 2 little girls, some form of abuse from one of mom's boyfriends is something I fear everyday they visit.  This story is a tragedy and a reminder to me personally to stay on top of it.

I

My friend

First I must say I seldom read your posts because You are annoying.

Second, I mus t say I have a new respect for you.

A very high % of men think if they grudgingly pay their Child Support they are done with their responsibility to the kid.  Mama is in control.    You don't pay, you go to jail.  

I made a post earlier", what about Mom leaving this baby with a POS."  People got upset.  She'll  come out of this smelling like a rose.  Poor mom.

Thank you for looking  after your girls.  And protecting them.

Archived