Tigers 1 -- Taliban 0

BP

Visigoths tied it up last night :)

Apparently the guy who threw Avila's HR back ripped it out of some lady's hands and was yelling racist remarks at a Tigers fan. I hope they throw the book at him. Also, some drunk idiot behind me was trying to start a wave while we were being no-hit. I hate pink hats.

Crazy series. Sox have best offense all season and not can't hit, but beat Scherzer and Verlander.

Whomever wins this game tonight will probably win the series.

That was why I was amazed that Doug Glanville  wrote off both the Dodgers and Tigers yesterday.

Even if the Tigers lost last night, they had Sanchez, Scherzer and Verlander and their combined 21 IPs 6 hits 2 ERs and 35 Ks so far going for them.  While it would be a stretch (maybe) for them to duplicate their previous performances, they are all capable of doing it again.

Same with the Dodgers.  Kershaw is great and RYu had a real good season.  If the Dodgers could 'survive' Greinke's start, they are still in decent shape. 

Great series. Sox goes worst to first and fave the Cards in the World Series. Let's hope for a 2004 repeat.

2004 has to be on any Sawx fan now. Should be a great low scoring series. Great pitching on both sides. Sawx have home field but Cards proved they can easily win on the road. Can't wait.

Archived