That Was The Start Of A Four Game Losing Streak

New York Mick

It's certainly possible, but I think that just goes to show you how talent-deplete this team really is.  Pats, Saints and Bengals; if they can go 1-2, with the win hopefully coming against the Pats or Bengals, and be 4-5 at the bye, it's honestly not the worst thing that could happen.  I said it before the season started, we're a 7-9 to 9-7 team, so long as I see marked improvement from Geno and start to see a little more consistency, I can handle some tough losses.  

I think they'll find one win out of the four. 

I would say the most likely chance of winning one will come this weekend against the pats or against the Bengals, the saints look like a very poor matchup for us.

The pats will most likely be without Amendola, unless they don't particularly care about his head being mush, as he didn't know which way was up after that hit. Gronk is still a mystery with his forearm and if Talib is out, that would be a huge bonus, because they'd be without their two best defensive players in him and Wilfork. Now, everything could work out for them and all three of those guys could suit up, but if Gronk, Talib and Amendola are all out, it's possible we could steal one, provided we don't hand them the ball a half dozen times.  I think I heard their defense has taken the ball away in 33 straight games? So limiting the giveaways, I think it's our best shot.

The Pats game is the closest to a must win in the bunch.

That would be a huge win in the standings but I just don't see the DBs bring able to slow down Brady.

The Dline and LBs are great against the run but quick passes and dump offs kill them and Brady is great at getting rid of the ball quick.

I think Cincy is the mostly likely win if any. If Cro can slow down Green the rest of the team can do its job.

That would be a huge win in the standings but I just don't see the DBs bring able to slow down Brady.

The Dline and LBs are great against the run but quick passes and dump offs kill them and Brady is great at getting rid of the ball quick.

I think Cincy is the mostly likely win if any. If Cro can slow down Green the rest of the team can do its job.

I think the Pats game could end up being the most winnable, even though they're all brutal, just because the rash of injuries and players that could be out.  If they're without Amendola, Gronk and Talib this weekend, that'd certainly help level things out a bit. If those guys all suit up, then it could get ugly in a hurry. 

this team has almost no talent on offense...no holmes, no soldier, rookie QB.    When losing Clyde Gates is a big blow you know you have no talent.    I think the Cincy game should be competitive but I don't see any way the Jets can score enough to stay with either NO or NE.  

forget playoffs

doesn't matter

all that matters is we find out if geno is the guy, or if we need another guy

because idzik will have cap and picks to get wepinz next year, all we need is to know if QB is one of them

forget playoffs

doesn't matter

because idzik will have cap and picks to get wepinz next year, all we need is to know if QB is one of them

I agree.

I have zero expectations this year. This team is such a lack of talent, it's almost unbelievable.

I think the Jets win one.  Cincy looks like the most winnable game to me if Geno can cut down on the stupid interceptions.  Our defense should be able to handle Andy Dalton, and you have to hope we can control the line against that defense.  If we do, we have a good shot.

I don't like the New England game with the way they are playing now. 

If Smith can make a few big plays we may have a chance against New England provided the defense can get to Brady.  I just don't see it.

My prediction remains 7-8 wins. 

forget playoffs

doesn't matter

on one hand people say they need to find out if Geno is the guy 

on the other hand if you say Geno isn't the guy, these same people say "give him more time" 

simple question why is 1 full season enough time? We are gonna be here next spring talking about which QB to take regardless.

on one hand people say they need to find out if Geno is the guy

on the other hand if you say Geno isn't the guy, these same people say "give him more time"

simple question why is 1 full season enough time? We are gonna be here next spring talking about which QB to take regardless.

1 year isn't enough but I like more what I see from Geno then I did Sanchez so far.

I'd say draft O players so he has some talent and see what he can then.

Archived