anyone going to Buffalo?

• 3 weeks later...

Me and a few buddies are going. There is a main strip in front of the stadium, I believe its called Abbott rd. You can't drive down it, can only walk. We will have a tent, games and grill going. The tent says BlueRock energy on it. Feel free to come by and tailgate. Its in the middle of the strip in front of the stadium.

Me and a few buddies are going. There is a main strip in front of the stadium, I believe its called Abbott rd. You can't drive down it, can only walk. We will have a tent, games and grill going. The tent says BlueRock energy on it. Feel free to come by and tailgate. Its in the middle of the strip in front of the stadium.

Do you park in a stadium lot or somewhere offsite?    

Hey guys - newbie here, although not a newbie to the online Jets universe (if you know what I mean)...

Anyhow - we're heading up to the game and would love to hang with some Jets fans (me and my wife + three teenagers).  Let's get together!! 

Maybe at vfazio's gig??

• 8 months later...

This will be my second year in a row heading up to Buffalo last year I got very lucky with the weather. Hopefully this year will be the same. Parking there is a lot different because the stadium is in a residential area. They have a parking lot but homeowners there also rent out their driveways. No glass bottles in the parking lot the mountees patrolling the lot will tell you to get rid of them so just a heads up. Other than that a lot of fun trash talk between bills and jets fans plus I got to witness a guy slide down the railing on the upper deck and fall down to the lower deck (no serious injuries except the drunk losing his job).

• 3 weeks later...

Currently I am on the fence with this game. Depending on how the season plays out, I may make the trip. If I do it, will be bringing the whole tailgatejoe.com circus in all likelyhood and parking in the RV lot on Friday or Saturday and raising the Jets flag on enemy territory.

Of course if I do this, all are invited to partake.

Archived