video from our week6 tailgate party

We had 305 people for week 5 vs the Steelers, our largest party thus far in 2013. We served some great stuff, like our home made maple breakfast sausage and pulled pork with blue cheese slaw sliders. Max used his status to cut the line multiple times for the pork.

I am laughing my a$$ off.  I totally did that.  I was like Joe, I don't normally do this but you have to hook me up with a pulled pork slider, I need to skip the line.

10 minutes later Joe sees me just staring like a dog begging at a table.  He is like, do you want another one?  Yes, please lol.

This was by far the best food I ever ate at a tailgate.  The pulled pork sliders and the sausage was incredible.  Sunday can't get here soon enough.

Last week from the site we had ecurb and Mrs. ecurb and the ever delightful Panzer.  They will all be back next week, if anyone else from the site is around, definitely stop by and say hello.

I try to stay are far away fro m you as I can.

We had 305 people for week 5 vs the Steelers, our largest party thus far in 2013. We served some great stuff, like our home made maple breakfast sausage and pulled pork with blue cheese slaw sliders. Max used his status to cut the line multiple times for the pork.

Quality video - looks like a good time - your guy shoot it with a DSLR?

Yup, the dslr has it's pros and cons, but you can't argue that it gives some real bang for the buck as far as picture quality.

I've got the Canon 40D - doesn't do video - I want to update it to the 70D or the 5D, just for the video. I'd rather shoot video with it over a camcorder type device. If I want quick and marginal quality, I'm good with video on my iPhone, but in circumstances where I want to capture something awesome. I want the DSLR. 

It'd primarily be for capturing video of the baby. :)

Archived