Sign in to follow this  
CobraVerde

Missing the game...

-___- hoping i can make it home for the 2nd half but not sure. Gonna miss the game on account that ive got a meeting with tv heads to try and get a chance to sell my cartoon to peeps in LA...i guess thats as good reason as any...i just feel weird cause  i was gonna wear nice shoes but when they said the meeting was @ 1pm i think im gonna have to go in there with my neon green I AM A JETS FAN Converse...i reeeeeeaally hope none of the Disney or Cartoon Network people are Pats fans....

-___- hoping i can make it home for the 2nd half but not sure. Gonna miss the game on account that ive got a meeting with tv heads to try and get a chance to sell my cartoon to peeps in LA...i guess thats as good reason as any...i just feel weird cause  i was gonna wear nice shoes but when they said the meeting was @ 1pm i think im gonna have to go in there with my neon green I AM A JETS FAN Converse...i reeeeeeaally hope none of the Disney or Cartoon Network people are Pats fans....

If they're having a meeting during football sunday then theyre not football fans.

This is not an acceptable reason to miss a Jets game.

Other reasons that are not acceptable:

Birth of a child

Wedding

Baptisms

Any family function

You forgot attending your own funeral. LETS GO JETS

I'm missing the 1st half as well. Im a coastie and we usually pull in on sundays around 8 but the weather slowed us down. I've been stuck in Key West this week. I'd much rather be in the stands freezing then by the pool burning. GO JETSSSS

This is not an acceptable reason to miss a Jets game.

Other reasons that are not acceptable:

Birth of a child

Wedding

Baptisms

Any family function

Family functions are NOT acceptable. If they are inconsiderate enough to schedule something during a jets game then its ok for you to miss the family function.

If only we had some sort of authority here on who is & who isn't a real fan.

Well i have a tattoo on my arm and its from the 4-12 season before farve. Am I a real fan?