****OFFICIAL NY JETS VS NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS GAME THREAD****

T0mShane

Who embarrasses themselves more this month?

Tigers in the ALCS or Jets against New England today?

I feel your pain man, huge Tigers fan as well. At least they've played for the title twice in the last 7 years where the Jets can't get to the game.

• Replies 779
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Feeling good about this game.  If the Jets lose today then it's pretty much a done deal for the season. NO WAY they let us off this easy.  We will some how pull this off getting sucked in and have our hopes crushed later.  GO JETS!!!!!!!!!!!!

This. Go Jets. (Can't do an exclamation point - me fears the worse).

well Directv and nfl sunday ticket have ****ed me.  I am out of the country and wanting to watch, but the pats/jets game due to nfl rules, local broadcast, or black out rules.   ****!

Get NFL REDZONE, the best channel on the planet.  Every score from every team and zero commercial.  At least you can watch when the Jets are in the red zone.  I heard some guy here who get it for free in England.

well Directv and nfl sunday ticket have ****ed me.  I am out of the country and wanting to watch, but the pats/jets game due to nfl rules, local broadcast, or black out rules.   ****!

Can't help with a stream, but after running into the same problem several times, I have learned to use a VPN when traveling overseas.  I've used Hide My Ass (no joke) without a hitch -- you can pretend to be wherever you want internet-wise.

Get NFL REDZONE, the best channel on the planet.  Every score from every team and zero commercial.  At least you can watch when the Jets are in the red zone.  I heard some guy here who get it for free in England.

thanks, that's what I have it on.  Since this game is covered locally where my IP is coming from, it is blacked out from sunday ticket.

Can't help with a stream, but after running into the same problem several times, I have learned to use a VPN when traveling overseas.  I've used Hide My Ass (no joke) without a hitch -- you can pretend to be wherever you want internet-wise.

yeah, I could get a stream from other places, but since I am on company laptop I don't want to risk infection with suspect sites.

Archived