****OFFICIAL NY JETS VS NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS GAME THREAD****

T0mShane

I start game threads, we win. Other, lesser, posters start game threads and we lose. So I started it early to avoid the loss. You're welcome.

Season defining game right here. A win might change the course of a few careers; a loss might set some careers back.

It's Geno's time to step up. If he wants to keep Idzik from drafting Aaron Murray in the second round next year, Geno needs to find a way to not be the reason this team loses tomorrow.

This is the biggest game of Rex Ryan's Jets career. The Patriots are vulnerable and they're coming to MetLife. The next two weeks are almost guaranteed losses, even more so if the Jets get beat up here. Rex needs to win this one--this week--to keep his chances to return in 2014 alive. If he gets blown out tomorrow, you can start writing your eulogies.

Go. Jets.

• Replies 779
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A win means a playoff berth is possible and even a shot at the division, while clearly a longshot, is a marginal possibility if the Jets can win and the Pats run into issues over the course of the season. If you're going to do anything good this season beating the Pats at home is a must.  

I start game threads, we win. Other, lesser, posters start game threads and we lose. So I started it early to avoid the loss. You're welcome.

Season defining game right here. A win might change the course of a few careers; a loss might set some careers back.

It's Geno's time to step up. If he wants to keep Idzik from drafting Aaron Murray in the second round next year, Geno needs to find a way to not be the reason this team loses tomorrow.

This is the biggest game of Rex Ryan's Jets career. The Patriots are vulnerable and they're coming to MetLife. The next two weeks are almost guaranteed losses, even more so if the Jets get beat up here. Rex needs to win this one--this week--to keep his chances to return in 2014 alive. If he gets blown out tomorrow, you can start writing your eulogies.

Go. Jets.

If we lose, you get a 30 day rip

A win means a playoff berth is possible and even a shot at the division, while clearly a longshot, is a marginal possibility if the Jets can win and the Pats run into issues over the course of the season. If you're going to do anything good this season beating the Pats at home is a must.  

I agree. I think if we win tomorrow and even lose the following two weeks which is likely, we still have an outside chance at a playoff spot.

Archived