Official 2013 World Series Thread - Boston vs. St. Louis

CrazyCarl40

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Or just look at the numbers from last night?

I don't get the NFL network and won't justify paying for it just to listen to listen Mike Mayock butcher a game every week, which is the only thing semi worth watching on there. I'll wait to see what the heads up prime time numbers sunday and monday look like

I don't get the NFL network and won't justify paying for it just to listen to listen Mike Mayock butcher a game every week, which is the only thing semi worth watching on there. I'll wait to see what the heads up prime time numbers sunday and monday look like

There is no doubt football has passed baseball in popularity and in television eyeballs. I expect football to win handily, but I also expect the numbers to be better than last World Series, as they have been.

There is no doubt football has passed baseball in popularity and in television eyeballs. I expect football to win handily, but I also expect the numbers to be better than last World Series, as they have been.

I'm interested to see what the ratings in just St. Louis look like, I can't imagine anyone there is chopping at the bit to see Kellen Clemens and Schotty reunited against Seattle's defense especially with their team in the series

I agree.  I could not wait for it, but when it was finally added for free to our package, it is overrated.  The Football Life's can be good and the Top 10s, but for th emost part it i smeh. 

I agree.  I could not wait for it, but when it was finally added for free to our package, it is overrated.  The Football Life's can be good and the Top 10s, but for th emost part it i smeh. 

I switched from Crime Warner to Fios when they dropped the NFL channel. Now, mostly because of Rich Eisen, I barely watch it at all.

Crazy way to end the game for sure, but the rules are the rules I guess. I wouldn't be surprised if they look into that rule in the off-season though. I mean there was nothing Middlebrooks could.

Anyway, I hope the Red Sox can rough up Lance Lynn tonight and even it back up.  They aren't dead yet.  Anyone counting out these Sox hasn't been paying any attention.

Crazy way to end the game for sure, but the rules are the rules I guess. I wouldn't be surprised if they look into that rule in the off-season though. I mean there was nothing Middlebrooks could.

Anyway, I hope the Red Sox can rough up Lance Lynn tonight and even it back up.  They aren't dead yet.  Anyone counting out these Sox hasn't been paying any attention.

We're not dead by a long shot but we HAVE to win tonite.

HUGE win last night. Home field advantage now back with the Sox.

With Wainright and Wacha, I am sure the Cardinal Nation likes there chances.

As they have said over and over on M&M, it is a weird series.

Archived