Jets fan punches woman after game

Lil Bit Special

Fight breaks out as fans leave MetLife Stadium

http://abclocal.go.com/wabc/story?section=news/sports/pro/football&id=9294583

http://deadspin.com/male-jets-fan-decks-female-fan-in-metlife-stadium-fight-1448796519

As MetLife Stadium let out after the Jets' OT win over the Patriots, a fan brawl eventually resulted in one man punching a woman in the head. What do you expect from a jamoke in a Wayne Chrebet jersey and green camouflage pants?

Rob, who sent the video in, gives a little background:

Fight started in the stands with two girls fighting. And moved out to where I shot the video. Beer was thrown and clothing over the balcony. Security went after the guy. Didn't see what happened after that.

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you would've punched her...

couple years ago after that sunday night game in Miami some chick slapped me on my back on my way to the car.  I turned around expecting to swing and saw some white trash chick who screamed FU.  I made a gesture with a backhand but never planned on hitting her lol.  That did the trick as she quickly retreated and her bf who was about 10 paces back gave me an "im sorry" look while corralling his pig.

couple years ago after that sunday night game in Miami some chick slapped me on my back on my way to the car.  I turned around expecting to swing and saw some white trash chick who screamed FU.  I made a gesture with a backhand but never planned on hitting her lol.  That did the trick as she quickly retreated and her bf who was about 10 paces back gave me an "im sorry" look while corralling his pig.

^^^ threatening to hit a woman is only a half-click better than actually doing it, low life.

nope.  I heard Integritys already been to 2 games.

I wish.

Not excusing this but both of them looked bombed and he either didn't seem to punch the woman very hard, or she was so plastered that she didn't feelit, or both. All in all, further evidence that beer shouldn't be sold after halftime, especially to women wearing Patriots jerseys.

^^ Bad mofo

Archived