Jets fan punches woman after game

Lil Bit Special

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What is proper protocol there?  Never been in that situation.  You're getting attacked by 2 women and a dude, 1 decides she's going to punch you.  Are you supposed to sit there and take it?  Turn the cheek and ask for another?  Is pushing her to the ground allowed?  What about a full nelson?  Forearm shiver cool?  Can you grab her and use her as a shield from her friends?  Or just run and scream for help that you're getting punched by a girl? 

^^ Bad mofo

yeah.. the point of my little tale was to exhibit that there are no shortage of crazy woman who hit guys they don't know.  We were calmly walking back to the car and not talking crap to anyone.  what if she had hit some maniac who turned around and clocked her?  might have been a much different result than my joking back hand gesture.

but with the Baltimore game on the horizon you just might get a first hand glimpse of what happens when I let that back hand loose.

What is proper protocol there?  Never been in that situation.  You're getting attacked by 2 women and a dude, 1 decides she's going to punch you.  Are you supposed to sit there and take it?  Turn the cheek and ask for another?  Is pushing her to the ground allowed?  What about a full nelson?  Forearm shiver cool?  Can you grab her and use her as a shield from her friends?  Or just run and scream for help that you're getting punched by a girl? 

belly to belly suplex

I think a fairly firm grab of her arms to keep them at her side telling her to step off should have been this guys play. 

but I have twice your strength.  in your situation you might want to pull her hair a bit and scream.

I wondered what the guy in cammo shorts had done when he ran past us just outside. The guys in yellow jackets didn't have a chance following him. Someone said they looked as slow as out WR:s and i thought that was a fair comparison..

But I was really surprized how calm it was. Whenever I go to a rivalry game back home you can expect riots.

you are gay and not a real man, so free to swing away.. Gay's don't qualify for men don't hit women rule

falcon punch to the fupa

I keep my season tickets I just pick and choose the games I want to go to. If my sons aren't using the tickets I usually sell them at face value to Jets fans only.

Define real fan to me.

Real fan = more of a fan than you.

typical

Unoriginal.

yeah.. the point of my little tale was to exhibit that there are no shortage of crazy woman who hit guys they don't know.  We were calmly walking back to the car and not talking crap to anyone.  what if she had hit some maniac who turned around and clocked her?  might have been a much different result than my joking back hand gesture.

but with the Baltimore game on the horizon you just might get a first hand glimpse of what happens when I let that back hand loose.

I think a fairly firm grab of her arms to keep them at her side telling her to step off should have been this guys play. 

but I have twice your strength.  in your situation you might want to pull her hair a bit and scream.

You seem to have written the book on how to justify when it's appropriate to hit a woman, you are disgusting.

You seem to have written the book on how to justify when it's appropriate to hit a woman, you are disgusting.

Spare me the sanctimony Dr Phil.

Sometimes when a broad gets outta line you gotta knock her back into place.  It's good for them.  They need strong leadership in their lives.

Look at the beginning of the tape.  There is a guy lying on the ground who I suspect was just KO'd by this guy.  The little dweeb grabs the guy from behind, while some chunky blond broad, with her hair in a bun, comes up and punches  him 3 or 4 times in the side of the head.

Then the other two bimbos come up and start attacking him.  The guy is being attacked by 4 people that I can see.  When he hits her he doesn't turn his hips into the punch.  Just an arm punch to defend himself from 4 people.

In all honesty I thought he showed restrain.  There is nothing in the law that says battery doesn't count if it is committed by a woman.  It's still battery.

If I'm a cop reviewing this tape, and that is all there is.  The chunky blond, and the broad who gets punched go to jail.

Of course there is the matter of the guy already lying on the ground when the video begins.  That could change things

Spare me the sanctimony Dr Phil.

Sometimes when a broad gets outta line you gotta knock her back into place.  It's good for them.  They need strong leadership in their lives.

If you **** 'em right, they don't get out of line. 

Tell me more about the back of your hand, you pantywaist slob.

You will need a ride to the ER?

I'm a small chick. I grew up in a place where most men were taught not to hit women. Know why I don't physically attack guys? Because that all goes out the window when someone invades your space and is decking you. It looks like he's defending himself. Not quite the same as hitting her cause she mouthed off too much.

I'm a small chick. I grew up in a place where most men were taught not to hit women. Know why I don't physically attack guys? Because that all goes out the window when someone invades your space and is decking you. It looks like he's defending himself. Not quite the same as hitting her cause she mouthed off too much.

Bingo

We have a winner

Meh, we don't know the full events that led up to it - but from what I'm seeing, he punches her square in the gob with a grin on his face. Looked like they were pulling him off of one of their buddies too, so the girls lashing out at him probably comes as the result of them defending a friend. Perhaps the Pats fans started it, but frankly I see 2 girls and a very small guy, I think it's unlikely they come into the opposing team's stadium to instigate.

Meh, we don't know the full events that led up to it - but from what I'm seeing, he punches her square in the gob with a grin on his face. Looked like they were pulling him off of one of their buddies too, so the girls lashing out at him probably comes as the result of them defending a friend. Perhaps the Pats fans started it, but frankly I see 2 girls and a very small guy, I think it's unlikely they come into the opposing team's stadium to instigate.

If they werent Pats fans, I'd agree. 

That was a mongoloid grin.  He was clearly drunk and wearing Zubas.  2 glaring indicators for Laila Ali that she should have found easier prey.

His punch was weak..  looked like he was playing whack a mole.  or in this case, whack a ho.

Most chicks I know would obliterate Pac.  

Most chicks I know wouldn't be throwing punches, and would probably only interact with Pac when noticing his name on the sex offender website.

If they werent Pats fans, I'd agree. 

Yeah, I guess anything is possible. I just doubt it.... but I'm a decent human being, these people all look like animals.

That was a mongoloid grin.  He was clearly drunk and wearing Zubas.  2 glaring indicators for Laila Ali that she should have found easier prey.

His punch was weak..  looked like he was playing whack a mole.  or in this case, whack a ho.

Like I said, it looks like she's jumping to the defense of her fallen friend (under the assumption she won't get hit back). The guy shrugged off her attack, she was no threat, the cold cocked her because he's a scum bag more than anything else. sh*t paused, there's a moment where it looks over - then BLAST he looks her in the face and clobbers her. 

While your stable of fat chicks does pose a threat, I'd rely on my cat like quickness to take them out 1 by 1.

Also, weedwhackers.

I keep my season tickets I just pick and choose the games I want to go to. If my sons aren't using the tickets I usually sell them at face value to Jets fans only.

Define real fan to me.

Omg, you actually procreated?  The downfall of humanity.  The end is near.

Archived