Jets fan punches woman after game

Lil Bit Special

Defend? Eh... I can understand why he punched her.  I have a problem with the whole "you cant punch a lady" thing.  If she's swinging at you, yep you can haul off on her.  F#ck her.  She wants to mix sh!tup, then you face the potential consequences.

What no one here seems to get, is THEY WERE ALL F#CKING WRONG.  I dont care who he punched, there is no reason to be punching anyone after a football game.  She was dead wrong in her actions.  he was dead wrong in his actions.  they both deserve to face charges for their stupidity.

BTW, its awesome this guys name and history is spread all around the media & internet...  why hasnt this chicks past been scrutinized?  because she's some delicate flower?  Bullcrap.  She should have her life dragged through the mud just like the jackass jet fan,

You sound like you know the guy.

Re: the bold, maybe her life isn't being dragged through the mud because she hasn't served time for stabbing someone?

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ya know, whether or not you were being attacked and you were the victim, if 2 crazy chicks were slapping you, if you have a past where you were involved in the taking of someone's life, you turn the other cheek and retreat. I don't care how much of a sissy it makes you look, you retreat. For the rest of your life, you avoid all confrontation at all costs possible. You don't cover your body with tats, pierce your face, get smashed drunk in public, make yourself to look aggressive, threatening, or violent. You blend in with society, keep your head down, and go about life.

Truth is, because of the jackasses we have going to these games, the idea of banning tailgating is probably a good one.  I enjoy it, and most people do as well, in a responsible manner, but unfortunately, going to a game really isn't that safe anymore.  Unless you want to pay the premiums that come with avoiding the trash.

The other option would be to basically have drunk stops along with your frisk on the way in.  Breathalyze people if you have to and treat the place like anywhere else where public intoxication would not be allowed.

I would be all for this.

Truth is, because of the jackasses we have going to these games, the idea of banning tailgating is probably a good one.  I enjoy it, and most people do as well, in a responsible manner, but unfortunately, going to a game really isn't that safe anymore.  Unless you want to pay the premiums that come with avoiding the trash.

The other option would be to basically have drunk stops along with your frisk on the way in.  Breathalyze people if you have to and treat the place like anywhere else where public intoxication would not be allowed.

KInda sad that it might come to this. They could never breathalyze 70,000 people but they could easily end tailgating.

Ya know, whether or not you were being attacked and you were the victim, if 2 crazy chicks were slapping you, if you have a past where you were involved in the taking of someone's life, you turn the other cheek and retreat. I don't care how much of a sissy it makes you look, you retreat. For the rest of your life, you avoid all confrontation at all costs possible. You don't cover your body with tats, pierce your face, get smashed drunk in public, make yourself to look aggressive, threatening, or violent. You blend in with society, keep your head down, and go about life.

This

I read where the guy he killed was a skin head and it was a gang related fight - don't care - he took a knife to someone because he got his ass beat and didn't like it. Character identifier #1. He then, justifiably, goes to the sh1tcan for it, comes out and continues to be an asswipe. Pops a girl in the face when a push back/away was the x1000,000,000 far better call. Character identifier #2. Don't need #3 - hope he goes back to the sh1tcan. Don't see how his contributions to the world are positive ones. 

More of a police (real ones) presence around the stadium inside and out wouldnt hurt.

The only thing that will cut down on violence in the stadiums, is banning alcohol at tail gates.  (Ha ha ha, that should go over well)

Drunks don't care about cops.  Go on You tube there are hundreds of videos of drunks who decide to put their hands up to cops, or ask what is going on, being beaten by 3 or 4 of them.  They don't care until they wake up hung over, beaten, and in jail.

IMO a massive police force would contribute to the violence

The only thing that will cut down on violence in the stadiums, is banning alcohol at tail gates.  (Ha ha ha, that should go over well)

Drunks don't care about cops.  Go on You tube there are hundreds of videos of drunks who decide to put their hands up to cops, or ask what is going on, being beaten by 3 or 4 of them.  They don't care until they wake up hung over, beaten, and in jail.

IMO a massive police force would contribute to the violence

Drunks may not care about or respect cops but the average law respecting guy or gal does.

I personally would welcome them. If you arent doing anything wrong you have no need to worry.

Over time the a-holes would stop showing up as much or might behave better.

Drunks may not care about or respect cops but the average law respecting guy or gal does.

I personally would welcome them. If you arent doing anything wrong you have no need to worry.

Over time the a-holes would stop showing up as much or might behave better.

I wouldn't want them around, and I've never been arrested in my life.

I wouldn't want them around, and I've never been arrested in my life.

Gross hippie.

The best deterrent I've witnessed as it relates to crowd control is having cops stopping drunks on the way out of the stadium to make sure they have a ride home. The passive threat of a DUI, knowing that cops are waiting on you at the exits, will get you to stay relatively sober.

Archived