**Official Hockey Easy 2013-14** (Over/Under 7 posts)

PFSIKH

• 3 months later...

The defending Hockey East Champs are currently sitting in 3rd place. Northeastern has been a major surprise while BU has gone to crap. BC is really good and UMass still sucks.

http://hockeyeastonline.com/men/standings.php

Yeah, the "U" is consistently inconsistent.  Slow start.  Winning streak.  Slump.  Winning Streak.  Got ATT Uverse recently and got to see the UNH/Notre Dame Saturday matinee last week. :)

• 1 month later...

Another hit and run post..............

Notre Dame knocks off BC to head to the Garden. Lowell takes care of UVM, UNH knocks off Northeastern and Providence crushes Maine. The lineup for the Hockey East semi-finals on Friday (3/21):

Lowell vs. Notre Dame @ 5PM

UNH vs. Providence @ 8PM ish

First time in Hockey East tournament history that a Boston school isn't going to be there.

WIn or lose, Lowell and Notre Dame are  locks to make the NCAA tourney. Providence pretty much locks up a berth with a win and UNH needs to win the tournament to make it.

PFSIKH: Games are not only on NESN but NBC Sports Network

Another hit and run post..............

Notre Dame knocks off BC to head to the Garden. Lowell takes care of UVM, UNH knocks off Northeastern and Providence crushes Maine. The lineup for the Hockey East semi-finals on Friday (3/21):

Lowell vs. Notre Dame @ 5PM

UNH vs. Providence @ 8PM ish

First time in Hockey East tournament history that a Boston school isn't going to be there.

WIn or lose, Lowell and Notre Dame are  locks to make the NCAA tourney. Providence pretty much locks up a berth with a win and UNH needs to win the tournament to make it.

PFSIKH: Games are not only on NESN but NBC Sports Network

I could have sworn it was NESN.  Anywho, yeah UNH is on the cut line of USCHO's predictor which is usually pretty good and scenarios getting them are as you say.

I could have sworn it was NESN.  Anywho, yeah UNH is on the cut line of USCHO's predictor which is usually pretty good and scenarios getting them are as you say.

I should have taken the under as this is post# 6.

Sorry about the Hockey East Championship Game. Lowell was on a mission last weekend. Back to Back HE Champs!

I should have taken the under as this is post# 6.

Sorry about the Hockey East Championship Game. Lowell was on a mission last weekend. Back to Back HE Champs!

Yeah, they are under performing the last few years.  i wonder if this is start of the end for Umile.  His teams are starting to slide like Holt's after his reign.

Congrats on the win and good luck against BC. 

Archived