****OFFICIAL JETS VS BENGALS GAME THREAD****

T0mShane

• Replies 901
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I placed two bets yesterday. An accumulator on the entire UFC card, which came up. And the Jets

OMENS ARE GOOD.

Geno needs to go in DRY from the start. Dalton needs to be treated like the disgusting ginger he is. BURY HIM!

Yeah let's show them no one likes Ginger Q.B's!

I placed two bets yesterday. An accumulator on the entire UFC card, which came up. And the Jets.

OMENS ARE GOOD.

Geno needs to go in DRY from the start. Dalton needs to be treated like the disgusting ginger he is. BURY HIM!

^Irish guy calling someone else a "disgusting ginger." ROTLFMAOLULZIANALOLLERCOASTER

LETS GO JETS!

LETS GO TOM SHANE!

I really hope the Jets win this game.

And Tom, if Rex does something stupid today (again) please don't forget to fire up the hate train after the game.

Thank you,

BP®©™

The Jets usually let us all down in a game like today. But today that usual is going to be changed. Jets will kick the Bengals asses up and down the field.

They'll win today and let us down next week when we're really fired up.

What's crazy about this game is that, simply put, if the Jets go out there and win this game look out, they're a team nobody wants to face and right in the thick of things.  If they lose then they're back to being phony pretenders.  It's frustrating.  They need to win this game and realize with the schedule that they have they can make some serious noise come the end of the season.  I'm talking possible 10-6 maaaaybe dare I say 11-5.  With a loss though, that can easily change to 6-10 or even 5-11

Archived