****OFFICIAL JETS VS BENGALS GAME THREAD****

T0mShane

• Replies 901
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What's crazy about this game is that, simply put, if the Jets go out there and win this game look out, they're a team nobody wants to face and right in the thick of things. If they lose then they're back to being phony pretenders. It's frustrating. They need to win this game and realize with the schedule that they have they can make some serious noise come the end of the season. I'm talking possible 10-6 maaaaybe dare I say 11-5. With a loss though, that can easily change to 6-10 or even 5-11

BAN THIS TURD

Wait, that's Jif , board regular and self proclaimed funniest and one of the best posters (lol) on the board.

And this guys a mod?

I suck at being a mod. I dont actually have any powers just my name bolded or whatever. My only duty is to provide reach arounds whenever Max wants

Leon Hall out for the season and Newman all banged up, hopefully the receivers will be able to get separation early and often to protect Geno from that dline of cinci.

And the Bengals LB'ers are slow...they should get Cumberland heavily involved today and try to get Powell some screens to help negate that nasty DLine. 

Archived