Disgusting and absolutely f'ing pathetic game

neckdemon

I'm done watching. the jets look absolutely ******* inept. i'm completely disgusted with what they have shown today. complete sh*t play on both sides of the ball. those stupid pathetic ****s shouldn't even come back out after the half. rex should come out and hand the refs his resignation. this is a complete embarassment

I stopped watching when they went up 27-6 in 3 seconds.

i was gonne give them the wholehalf either way....but i was very close to being done after the first 2 td's by the bengals. looked like our defense wasn't even out there. and our offense is pathetic too

i was gonne give them the wholehalf either way....but i was very close to being done after the first 2 td's by the bengals. looked like our defense wasn't even out there. and our offense is pathetic too

I don't understand why this ******* team can't win 2 straight. every time we go out and win we get blown out next week.

except next week looks like we will get blown out 2 straight

You said this last week too.

This team was due for this, sh*t happens. Not a division game or a must win on the schedule. I was fine with 1 win in the next 4 and there's some chance they still pull out two. 

last week i said the defense has a disturbing habit of not being able to seal a win at the end of a game.

this week i'm saying the defense was absolute garbage

did we have any games this embarassing with mr. bbq? i don't remember any this bad.

Sorry man this doesnt even come within a mile of thanksgiving last year OR the disaster against the pats in 2010...forget what the score was but something very similar to this.

I realize these werent with Herm tho...just saying this isnt in my top 3 worst games.

this team hasn't played well in at least 3 years

time to find us an offensive minded head coach who can adapt to the modern nfl game

Dude, chill out, take a deep breath.  This is a rebuilding year.  I understand that our record is surprising after 8 games but this is not a talented football team especially on offense where our WR and TE would been playing ST on others teams.

I'm done watching. the jets look absolutely ******* inept. i'm completely disgusted with what they have shown today. complete sh*t play on both sides of the ball. those stupid pathetic ****s shouldn't even come back out after the half. rex should come out and hand the refs his resignation. this is a complete embarassment

I second that. The offense did the D no favors, but they only showed up sporadically anyway. The secondary is totally f*cked going against Brees next week. They can't cover anybody and the pass rush was non existent. Coples is simply pathetic and NOT a player that will do anything of consequence. Kyle Wilson was a first round waste and it kind of looks like Milliner is overrated as well. Darrin Walls, Jarrett etc. all suck. Geno looked a bit like Sanchez today, which after eight games is not a good thing.

I second that. The offense did the D no favors, but they only showed up sporadically anyway. The secondary is totally f*cked going against Brees next week. They can't cover anybody and the pass rush was non existent. Coples is simply pathetic and NOT a player that will do anything of consequence. Kyle Wilson was a first round waste and it kind of looks like Milliner is overrated as well. Darrin Walls, Jarrett etc. all suck. Geno looked a bit like Sanchez today, which after eight games is not a good thing.

coples is not even playing the right position. i don't blame him, i blame rex

Four more first-round picks on defense and you'll see a real Rex Ryan defense.

LOL. I doubt if Rex is going to be around for too many more drafts. As if spending the last FIVE first round picks on defense with only two of those looking like first rounders is NOT any way to build a team.

coples is not even playing the right position. i don't blame him, i blame rex

I saw Coples with his hand on ground more than once, so that puts him at DE, which should be his position. He did squat at any rate anyhow and you just don't hear his name called on many tackles either. He's just going through the motions, but Rex can't tell the difference.

I saw Coples with his hand on ground more than once, so that puts him at DE, which should be his position. He did squat at any rate anyhow and you just don't hear his name called on many tackles either. He's just going through the motions, but Rex can't tell the difference.

Coples is really an inside lineman not suited to DE.  I cannot understand why he is playing LB.

Life with Rex... He gets them WAY up for the Pats, then they come crashing back down when they have to play a physical team. Same thing we've seen before.

Losses are good, we need the higher draft picks in every round.

Archived