Disgusting and absolutely f'ing pathetic game

neckdemon

this team hasn't played well in at least 3 years

time to find us an offensive minded head coach who can adapt to the modern nfl game

Morningwig does this already and I think he's pretty good at it, and we have a defensive coordinator for our defense.  Rex is just there for ....umm, I'm not really sure actually, but I'm pretty sure he wont be next year. 

I don't understand why this ******* team can't win 2 straight. every time we go out and win we get blown out next week.

except next week looks like we will get blown out 2 straight

The Jets are what their record says they are. Seriously, a rookie QB, no real playmaker on offense, and a relatively slow secondary. The Jets, quite frankly, are playing above their heads at 4-4. They will be better next season, the goal is still the same as it was in the beginning of the season: to evaluate talent and allow Geno to get his rookie year education.

The Jets are what their record says they are. Seriously, a rookie QB, no real playmaker on offense, and a relatively slow secondary. The Jets, quite frankly, are playing above their heads at 4-4. They will be better next season, the goal is still the same as it was in the beginning of the season: to evaluate talent and allow Geno to get his rookie year education.

Folk's probably the MVP.

You said this last week too.

This team was due for this, sh*t happens. Not a division game or a must win on the schedule. I was fine with 1 win in the next 4 and there's some chance they still pull out two. 

A rational man with reasonable expectations...and somehow a Jets fan.

Coples is really an inside lineman not suited to DE.  I cannot understand why he is playing LB.

I agree. He doesn't have the motor to play LB. At least if he plays DT he's not as exposed. We throw him in the interior line and he gets to take breaks alternating plays without anyone noticing.

last week i said the defense has a disturbing habit of not being able to seal a win at the end of a game.

this week i'm saying the defense was absolute garbage

we have a terrible secondary so when our front 7 get blocked and teams actually pick up our blitz they secondary will get torched and that's exactly what happened.

What also happened is we ran into a real defense that exposed our terrible offense.

Sure we saw flashes so far this season but flashes don't win games consistently .

If this team plays any of the REAL contenders its going to get torched New England, Tampa, Buffalo and Atlanta are not contenders and those are our 4 wins

this team hasn't played well in at least 3 years

time to find us an offensive minded head coach who can adapt to the modern nfl game

Yes and Yes, I have said it before and I will say it again (I am sorry if I am or sound like a broken record), our D gets exposed by good offenses. And if it were not for a miracle call that went our way last week we would be 0-2 and looking at 0-3 next week....Thats the reality.

Archived