Coples Hill and Milliner busts!

joewilly12

Milliner- rookie coming off injury in 8th? game.

Coples- second year player coming off surgery learning a new position.

Hill-I need to give him more time.

Call it like you see it? I guess it's a coincidence that this thread appeared on another jets message board a an hour ago.At least be creative with your threads

Milliner- rookie coming off injury in 8th? game.

Coples- second year player coming off surgery learning a new position.

Hill-I need to give him more time.

Call it like you see it? I guess it's a coincidence that this thread appeared on another jets message board a few hours ago. At least be creative with your threads

What if it was me?

I call it like I see it. Others wont dare post what they really think for fear of retribution.

That's not true, people have said you're the worst poster in this very same thread. It's damned near impossible to unanimously represent the board in one single statement. Can't call em any straighter than that.

Im sorry guys I call I like it I see it.

Dee Milliner was toasted and toasted bad all damn day.

Coples did nothing.

Hill did what he usually does notihng and gets hurt.

I have to disagree. Hill is a bust, should have never drafted him. Coples is playing out of position and Milliner has 8 games under his belt. Even though i believe he's a bust, its only fair to give him the proper time. I'll admit that from the looks of it, he's an opponents touchdown waiting to happen. 

I'll go with:  Coples is playing out of position and, if this is not rectified, he will fail with the Jets but go on to play very, vey well for another team on the DL.  Very productive rookie at both DT and DE last year, just a really bad idea to try and make him an OLB.  Hill is a big 2nd round whiff with no real future in the NFL.  Milliner is a massive bust, plain and simple.

Im sorry guys I call I like it I see it.

Dee Milliner was toasted and toasted bad all damn day.

Coples did nothing.

Hill did what he usually does notihng and gets hurt.

Also they can't be busts. Sports Science says Coples and Milliner are freakish athletes. Like Vernon Gholston. 

This post is embarrassing. Give each of these guys 2-3 years before calling them busts. Coples is playing a new position, Hill is coming off an injury last year although he does remind me of Johnny Lam Jones. Milliner is injured and a pure rookie. You want to talk bust talk Vlad Ducasse or Kyle Wilson. But the three you mentioned...its too early. 

LL

Archived