Coples Hill and Milliner busts!

joewilly12

Dee Milliner just got back from an injury that had him on the sideline for the past 3 games, so make that 5 games in a rookie season and you call him a bust?  That is the dumbest thing I have ever heard. really

Hill would have had a game winning TD reception against the Patriots if not for that horrendous pass interference call.  Everyone would be praising him if that PI wasnt called.

Coples is a beast up front and still seems like he is still getting back into game shape after his injury

We don't post what we see about you cause we don't want to get banned.

That's fine I really don't care what you think. 

The 3 players in question aren't helping this team win games. They were high draft picks and by now Coples and Hill should be helping this team they aren't. 

Milliner is a rookie who's been injured but when he does play he looks bad so far.

Lets all hope these 3 guys improve.

Hill is hurt.  Dude was hobbling all over the place today.  Purely a decoy.  Weird sort of walk going on...not like a knee or leg...more like a bad back/pulled groin type of thing.  At moments it was painful to watch him jog.  And I watched him.  I watched real close.  Real close. 

Think they've been saying he has a foot injury, but he did look noticeably hobbled. This bye week will be coming at the right time for a lot of our guys. As good as Holmes is, I'm not looking forward to us trying to force the ball into him just because he's out there.

I'll go with:  Coples is playing out of position and, if this is not rectified, he will fail with the Jets but go on to play very, vey well for another team on the DL.  Very productive rookie at both DT and DE last year, just a really bad idea to try and make him an OLB.  Hill is a big 2nd round whiff with no real future in the NFL.  Milliner is a massive bust, plain and simple.

Dead on about Coples. He will never be a good LB. He just does not have those instincts. Move him to the line and we have a second Sack Exchange. Or. as you said, someone else eventually will, and the Jets will look like idiots. Again.

Hill is what we should expect. Extremely raw coming from a run oriented college program. Now, we have seen enough to have some real concerns (lack of toughness, does not fight for the ball, poor concentration) to conclude that despite being 6-4 and running a 4.3 he will never be a Calvin Johnson. But for a second round pick he has enough potential along with an overall weakness at WR on the Jets, that there is no reason to do anything other than to at least hang on to him another couple of years to see if he develops.

Milliner is a rookie whose development has been slowed by injuries. Yes, he is not reminding old timers of Herd Adderley at this point, but he was a highly rated CB from college starting in the NFL. He can absolutely turn it around. Doubt he will ever be another Revis, but it is insane to call him a bust at this point.

Milliner had some nice plays today, even if he has all the ball skills of a blind dude with no arms. He's looked bad overall, even for a rookie, but you have to show patience with these guys. It can be very rough early in this league, especially in this day and age for CB's, it's probably now the hardest position to play in the league, especially as a rookie.

Coples showed last season what he could do, amazing to see people writing him off early on this year, made no sense at all.

Hill looked early on in the season, like he'd come on leaps and bounds, particularly in terms of his route running, but as others have said, he seems badly out of sorts again, I hope it's just an injury and he'll continue to progress positively after the bye.

Archived