My Brothers New Girlfriend Must go

Jetman_67

I just got home from dinner at my parents house. My newly divorced brother was there with his new GF.

For starters she is in Dire Need of an Extreme Makeover. It gets even worse than the fact that she is ugly.

She is a Damn Chowd!!!!! He is hinting that he wants to get re-married. I cannot in good concience welcome a Chowd into the family :x

I just got home from dinner at my parents house. My newly divorced brother was there with his new GF.

For starters she is in Dire Need of an Extreme Makeover. It gets even worse than the fact that she is ugly.

She is a Damn Chowd!!!!! He is hinting that he wants to get re-married. I cannot in good concience welcome a Chowd into the family :x

smack some sense into man.....bring him back to reality... :lol:

Beat her over the head with a frozen squirrel, while dressed as Reinhard Heydrich.

... you're one sick bastage :lol: ... gotta say ... after i got done laughing i had to google who the heck you were dressing up as...

Between 1933 and 1934, Heydrich was in charge of the unification of the political police. In 1936, he was made chief of the Sicherheitspolizei ("Security Police") and the Sicherheitsdienst for the whole German Reich. Three years later, Heydrich took charge of the "Reichssicherheitshauptamt" (RSHA, Department of Security), which linked the department of security (secret security police and criminal police) and the NSDAP- department of security, after Himmler's orders to this effect. The RSHA was responsible for all official and secret police and security departments in Germany.

l_j_r

Look at the bright side 67.

At least you will have someone in the family that has tasted a Super Bowl victory after man walked on the moon.

:wink:

Archived