CAA runs this city...2013-14 New York Knicks thread

Matt39

• Replies 579
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Melo is soft and plays soft. Did this guy lift a weight or run further  than to a Baskin Robbins all summer? Excuses for this crap in 3.....2.......1.....

He's been legit awful this season.

Amare is done, cant play anymore done. Bargs is terrible. Just a sloppily put together roster.

Melo is the main reason the team is 1-3 thus far.  He's shooting 37%.  No way they can win with him shooting so poorly.

He shoots better these first 4 games and they're easily 4-0.  Easily.

If Tyson is seriously hurt this is a lottery team. 

Melo not shooting well is a typical CAA excuse.

Melo not shooting well is a typical CAA excuse.

Are you drunk?  What the heck is that supposed to me?

Melo is shooting like sh*t.  That's a fact.  These 4 games is the worst shooting percentage of his career.  How is that a CAA excuse?

Are you drunk?  What the heck is that supposed to me?

Melo is shooting like sh*t.  That's a fact.  These 4 games is the worst shooting percentage of his career.  How is that a CAA excuse?

Maybe Melo should stop taking jump shots every possession. 

Maybe Melo should stop taking jump shots every possession.

I agree.

Still don't see how you equate saying that Melo is shooting like sh*t is a "CAA" excuse, but you're prone to crappy reasoning so I'll chalk it up to that.

I agree.

Still don't see how you equate saying that Melo is shooting like sh*t is a "CAA" excuse, but you're prone to crappy reasoning so I'll chalk it up to that.

Chris Smith is on the team. Everything is CAA related. Remember all those crazy conspiracies you guys killed me for? Well they all came true....including Chris Smith.

You're still delusional.

Not at all...the Knicks/Dolan's relationship with CAA/Melo/JR is a total conflict of interest. 

James Dolan demanding a championship out of a roster that was built by the GM he fired before the season. Problem with Dolan is he's smart enough to know he has no idea what he's doing...so anyone in the room that's smarter than him eventually gets forced out. Steve Mills is his new(well recycled) lap dog.

Not at all...the Knicks/Dolan's relationship with CAA/Melo/JR is a total conflict of interest.

James Dolan demanding a championship out of a roster that was built by the GM he fired before the season. Problem with Dolan is he's smart enough to know he has no idea what he's doing...so anyone in the room that's smarter than him eventually gets forced out. Steve Mills is his new(well recycled) lap dog.

I've never fought you about Dolan, who is The Devil.

He's punishing the Knicks City Dancers for crying out loud. He'll always be evil.

I've never fought you about Dolan, who is The Devil.

He's punishing the Knicks City Dancers for crying out loud. He'll always be evil.

He's more mad at the Dancers than his superstar who has those arm sleeves because otherwise his arms would look  like an old lady's . To get paid that kind of money, to have the whole team built around you, to have a coach retained solely because he caters to you, and then to show up in such abysmal shape is DISGRACEFUL.

UH OH.

Chandler has a broken leg.  

He's more mad at the Dancers than his superstar who has those arm sleeves because otherwise his arms would look like an old lady's . To get paid that kind of money, to have the whole team built around you, to have a coach retained solely because he caters to you, and then to show up in such abysmal shape is DISGRACEFUL.

UH OH.

Chandler has a broken leg.

Melo is shooting like crap, but I have no idea where you're getting this notion he is out of shape.

He leads the NBA in minutes played thus far.

Melo is shooting like crap, but I have no idea where you're getting this notion he is out of shape.

Take a look at his arms, and take a look at those of  almost any other top flight NBA player.Theres' no medical reason to wear those sleeves except if his arms have the defintion of mashed potatoes, which they do. Further he almost never gets back on defense.  He may be playing big minutes, but he looks winded every 2nd half.

They were noting he was sucking wind towards the end of last two games. Compared to other stars around the league- he's never been the most cut up or conditioned athlete.

Take a look at his arms, and take a look at those of  almost any other top flight NBA player.Theres' no medical reason to wear those sleeves except if his arms have the defintion of mashed potatoes, which they do. Further he almost never gets back on defense.  He may be playing big minutes, but he looks winded every 2nd half.

I dont think definition of mashed potatoes is accurate

159570855.jpg

The guy on the court last night is not near that cut. Look, he can score ....and that's about it.

No, he is as cut.

You're being fooled by the flack jacket he wears under his Jersey which he wears to protect his ribs.

Also, look at Durant, he's not cut up like LeBron or Kobe

They were noting he was sucking wind towards the end of last two games. Compared to other stars around the league- he's never been the most cut up or conditioned athlete.

I think he's winded from playing so many minutes.

Would you be open to trading Melo for picks?

Yes, if not lottery protected.

Also, rumblings are that the Clips may be willing to move Black Griffin.  That would be a good straight up trade (plus whatever throw-ins for salary matching purposes).

Firing Mike Woodson would be rearranging the deck chairs on the Titanic.

Problem will be how much money do you have to pay a coach to keep running iso crap through Melo. It's a lousy counterproductive scheme, but their "superstar" insists on it and Dolan has bought in. Perhaps they can lessen the blow of sucking by letting Ewing be the coach. It will give them cover for a while.

Archived