New Orleans Saints at New York Jets OFFICIAL GAME THREAD

jetsrule128

• Replies 977
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm in a suicide pool at one of my jobs.  There's like 20 of us and the pot is something ridiculous like $300k.  I could live with splitting that.  Anyway, a couple of weeks ago, we had two picks left.  My boss and his direct report are the ones who have chosen our picks this year.  I get no voice because, as they put it, I'm a Jets fan.  They're both bitter-as-hell Giants fans.  Anyway, when we played the Pats, they picked the Pats, and lost one of our picks.  This week, who did they pick? The Saints.  I thanked my boss for making it impossible for me to enjoy the game.  If the Jets lose, I'll be pissed, but now if they win and we lose our last pick I'll be pissed too.

I'm in a suicide pool at one of my jobs.  There's like 20 of us and the pot is something ridiculous like $300k.  I could live with splitting that.  Anyway, a couple of weeks ago, we had two picks left.  My boss and his direct report are the ones who have chosen our picks this year.  I get no voice because, as they put it, I'm a Jets fan.  They're both bitter-as-hell Giants fans.  Anyway, when we played the Pats, they picked the Pats, and lost one of our picks.  This week, who did they pick? The Saints.  I thanked my boss for making it impossible for me to enjoy the game.  If the Jets lose, I'll be pissed, but now if they win and we lose our last pick I'll be pissed too.

you root for the saints in this one.....

Needs to be pointed out here: JoeC has subverted every attempt the entire way to unleash good JetNation karma on the Jets franchise, from his early proclamation that the Jets will be a 2 win team, to trying to strong-arm jetsrule into the captaincy, to, now, reaching out to jetsrule on Twitter to start the game thread. We have a traitor in our midst, and his name is JoeC.

Needs to be pointed out here: JoeC has subverted every attempt the entire way to unleash good JetNation karma on the Jets franchise, from his early proclamation that the Jets will be a 2 win team, to trying to strong-arm jetsrule into the captaincy, to, now, reaching out to jetsrule on Twitter to start the game thread. We have a traitor in our midst, and his name is JoeC.

Ill take each of your points seperately:

1. I said 4 wins.

2. Evan was winning the poll fair and square by the deadline.

2b. I will admit and have admitted on multiple occasions that he is a HORRIBLE captain.

3. I'm unfollowing you on twitter.

Ill take each of your points seperately:

1. I said 4 wins.

2. Evan was winning the poll fair and square by the deadline.

2b. I will admit and have admitted on multiple occasions that he is a HORRIBLE captain.

3. I'm unfollowing you on twitter.

^Treason

EY is the one true captain

Archived