Sign in to follow this  
jetsrule128

New Orleans Saints at New York Jets OFFICIAL GAME THREAD

1 est

i know last week was not good but tomorrow will be a better game

the Jets will shock the world and keep it close !

Oh you DO think we're going to win.

Whew!  Glad to hear that.

So do I.

Edited by kelticwizard

I'm in a suicide pool at one of my jobs.  There's like 20 of us and the pot is something ridiculous like $300k.  I could live with splitting that.  Anyway, a couple of weeks ago, we had two picks left.  My boss and his direct report are the ones who have chosen our picks this year.  I get no voice because, as they put it, I'm a Jets fan.  They're both bitter-as-hell Giants fans.  Anyway, when we played the Pats, they picked the Pats, and lost one of our picks.  This week, who did they pick? The Saints.  I thanked my boss for making it impossible for me to enjoy the game.  If the Jets lose, I'll be pissed, but now if they win and we lose our last pick I'll be pissed too.

I'm in a suicide pool at one of my jobs.  There's like 20 of us and the pot is something ridiculous like $300k.  I could live with splitting that.  Anyway, a couple of weeks ago, we had two picks left.  My boss and his direct report are the ones who have chosen our picks this year.  I get no voice because, as they put it, I'm a Jets fan.  They're both bitter-as-hell Giants fans.  Anyway, when we played the Pats, they picked the Pats, and lost one of our picks.  This week, who did they pick? The Saints.  I thanked my boss for making it impossible for me to enjoy the game.  If the Jets lose, I'll be pissed, but now if they win and we lose our last pick I'll be pissed too.

you root for the saints in this one.....

In Evan's defense before DST it was started at midnight. So I think it will be alright

Needs to be pointed out here: JoeC has subverted every attempt the entire way to unleash good JetNation karma on the Jets franchise, from his early proclamation that the Jets will be a 2 win team, to trying to strong-arm jetsrule into the captaincy, to, now, reaching out to jetsrule on Twitter to start the game thread. We have a traitor in our midst, and his name is JoeC.

Needs to be pointed out here: JoeC has subverted every attempt the entire way to unleash good JetNation karma on the Jets franchise, from his early proclamation that the Jets will be a 2 win team, to trying to strong-arm jetsrule into the captaincy, to, now, reaching out to jetsrule on Twitter to start the game thread. We have a traitor in our midst, and his name is JoeC.

Ill take each of your points seperately:

1. I said 4 wins.

2. Evan was winning the poll fair and square by the deadline.

2b. I will admit and have admitted on multiple occasions that he is a HORRIBLE captain.

3. I'm unfollowing you on twitter.

Ill take each of your points seperately:

1. I said 4 wins.

2. Evan was winning the poll fair and square by the deadline.

2b. I will admit and have admitted on multiple occasions that he is a HORRIBLE captain.

3. I'm unfollowing you on twitter.

^Treason

EY is the one true captain

^Treason

EY is the one true captain

I'll take JR128 in a fight.

Is this thread a bf gf fight or are we going to discuss football.

Nothing else matters but the Jets!

There are a lot of other things that matter.

so the jets get 4 drives today, 2 by each team, to convince me to spend 3 hours watching them

Lets go Jets !! We have to run the football, control the clock and keep Breezy on the sidelines as much as possible. Easier said than done but it is possible, the Saints run defense isn't intimidating at all. No turnovers !! Go Jets!

Hand me the captaincy. We will win the Super Bowl.

Early polling suggests that EY is +12 to hold the captaincy again next year, but the council will gladly consider you.

Hand me the captaincy.  We will win the Super Bowl.

Early polling suggests that EY is +12 to hold the captaincy again next year, but the council will gladly consider you.

No I wont

Aiming to not lose by a lot, huh? Really setting our sights high.

Well, I can't get angry, he's being a realist and not setting expectations too high. The reality is that the Saints simply have a much better football team than the Jets.