The Dolphins have a serious bullying problem?

Klecko73isGod

Something isn't adding up....there are photos of the two guys hanging out and such. Martin could be a manipulative guy himself here. Teo pulled it off.

Let's just say it wouldn't surprise me if Martin flipped the script on Richie.

That whole offensive line seems like a collective who's who of NFL scum. Besides Richie, you've got Pouncey out in clubs wearing free Hernandez t-shirts and getting grand-jury subpoenas. I imagine when it's all said and done, it's going to be a systemic problem that will lead Ross to sh*tcanning a lot of people in order to save face.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That whole offensive line seems like a collective who's who of NFL scum. Besides Richie, you've got Pouncey out in clubs wearing free Hernandez t-shirts and getting grand-jury subpoenas. I imagine when it's all said and done, it's going to be a systemic problem that will lead Ross to sh*tcanning a lot of people in order to save face.

Incognito is a wannabe Christian Peter it seems minus the rape(well that wouldn't shock me either) but I think there could be some blackmailing happening here and meathead Richie is being outed. Martin hasn't said anything and Richie is everywhere. It seems like a run on joke between the linemen that Martin is using to end the guys career. That's my theory at least. I don't buy the bullying.

Jeez, all this hysteria just because Incognito called him a "half-n***er"? THE WUSSIFICATION OF AMERICA CONTINUES UNABATED

Obviously on the surface it seems real bad, but a lot of times those things are inside jokes between players, especially positional groups.

I mean did he mean it like Riley Cooper or was the VM a joke?

Obviously on the surface it seems real bad, but a lot of times those things are inside jokes between players, especially positional groups.

I mean did he mean it like Riley Cooper or was the VM a joke?

Beats me. Martin doesn't seem like the most stable guy. But Incognito's always been a piece of sh*t, and doesn't get the benefit of the doubt from me.

Beats me. Martin doesn't seem like the most stable guy. But Incognito's always been a piece of sh*t, and doesn't get the benefit of the doubt from me.

The story here is to me at least...is Richie bat sh*t crazy/scumbag or is Martin taking it upon himself to expose the natural happenings of a locker room? Incognito is obviously a meathead frat dummy...but does everyone not like him or is he considered the guy you like having on your team like James Harrison?

Slurs are used in locker rooms every day without controversy.

I don't get this stuff at all.  Like someone above said, it's one thing to make a rookie carry your pads or helmet for a week or a few weeks in camp.  It's another thing altogether to make guys pick up a tab for 5-figure dinners while being hazed on top of it.  And no matter what, this stuff should be over once those rosters are finalized.  I was in a fraternity in college and a couple of guys took hazing too far (and others too seriously).  But even in those cases, you stop hazing those younger guys after initiation and they're in.

That's on the coaches.  Maybe I'm just older now but the head coach should initiate a directive that after final cutdowns, they're all teammates who are supposed to be looking out for each other and working WITH each other.  And at that point, whatever nonsense they did is over.  The paying for dinners thing is way over the top.  I see no reason for that and "Well, I had to do it," is not a reason to an adult.

Remember that Hard Knocks with the Cowboys where James Washington terrorized that TE the Cowboys drafted in the supplemental? It was brutal. The dude hadnt even gotten into the building yet when Washington was like, "We don't need no more tight ends." I always wondered why the kid didn't just drive his sneaker into Washington's medulla. Sometimes you just gotta do it.

It's all fun and games, until they mess with the wrong rookie, and then when the rookie, beats the living sh*t out of a guy like In-Cog-Neet-Toe...the rookie is the bad guy, give me a break...same crap happens in the College ranks and even worse......again, it stops when the rookie rearranges the face of one or more....

This is one of the most immature posts ever. 

The story here is to me at least...is Richie bat sh*t crazy/scumbag or is Martin taking it upon himself to expose the natural happenings of a locker room? Incognito is obviously a meathead frat dummy...but does everyone not like him or is he considered the guy you like having on your team like James Harrison?

Slurs are used in locker rooms every day without controversy.

Richie Incognito is a psychopath.  Got kicked out of college while at Nebraska and every team he's ever been with are always glad to see his Azz walking out the door.

Incognito voicemail and tweets to Martin

The case against Richie Incognito is strong, apparently, and it seems the Dolphins guard had little desire to hide his troubling approach to teammate Jonathan Martin.

We've known since Sunday that Martin had texts and a voice mail from Incognito that -- in the context of a harassing or menacing vibe -- seem to prove Incognito mistreated his teammate.

According to CBSSports.com, Incognito in April sent Martin a text that referred to him as a "half-n----r." According to ESPN, Incognito left a voicemail in April, the transcript of which reads as follows:

"Hey, wassup, you half-n----r piece of (expletive). I saw you on twitter, you been training ten weeks. Want to (expletive) in your (expletive) mouth. I'm going to slap your (expletive) mouth. Going to slap your real mother across the face. (laughter). You're still a rookie. I'll kill you."

Incognito obviously felt he was joking. Martin obviously disagrees.

Read more here: http://miamiherald.typepad.com/dolphins_in_depth/2013/11/incognito-voicemail-and-tweets-to-martin.html#storylink=cpy

IDK

Seems like he is messing with a team mate

Yeah, what a crybaby this half *** piece of sh*t is acting like a bitch. If he doesn't want to get ****ed in the ******* mouth or his mother threatened he should have sold insurance. If those rookies don't want to get extorted they should have got drafted by another team. Richie Incognito is just a good dude palling around trying to create team chemistry through his unique sense of humor.

Although Incognito is clearly a scumbag, this probably is reflective of a widespread issue in the league, as it is in just about any phase of life. The veterans will see nothing of it, but it could be crippling for any player new to the league and short in confidence. The initial reports of how this all came out was after the entire OL played a prank on him in the cafeteria, which suggests that although Incognito may have been the source of the bullying, others were certainly willing to go along. 

Glad Martin at least seeked help rather than doing something more drastic. It's really shameful on the Dolphins for allowing it to get that far.

Yeah, what a crybaby this half *** piece of sh*t is acting like a bitch. If he doesn't want to get ****ed in the ******* mouth or his mother threatened he should have sold insurance. If those rookies don't want to get extorted they should have got drafted by another team. Richie Incognito is just a good dude palling around trying to create team chemistry through his unique sense of humor.

23537.jpg

those saying Martin should have just popped Incognito in the mouth should keep in mind that a NE Patriot was so crazy this year he shot people in the head. These are not people you mess around with.

Totally agree, I posted earlier in the thread something similar, to compare this to a bully taking your lunch money is way off base, their are real life gangsters nowadays in NFL locker rooms, Pouncy being one of them...people mocking this guy for being afraid of "retribution " ??..I don't know I'd wait and see what more comes out here.

I'm sure, I had you pegged for one of those keyboard tough guys. You're the real thing. You should go down and straighten out this Dolphins situation

Not at all, you have never read me making a threat to anyone on here, but your talking trash as usual.   These guys don't work together in cubicles.  They work in an extremely violent sport where macho is everything, and hazing rookies is a very time honored tradition.  Club house fights are also very common when some one steps over the line.  It's expected, and usually kept quit 

Incognito is,and always has been a total A hole.  This isn't a 160 pound punt returner we're tlaking about here, it's a 6'5" 330 pound man.

And the truth is, if we were sitting at a bar together, and you said to me face to face what you just typed, you would be picking your butt up off the floor.  Unless you were a person I knew real well, and I knew you were just busting.  I'm sure you are aware of that That's not being an internet badass, that's a fact.  Your typing that is playing the internet bad ass.  

Not at all, you have never read me making a threat to anyone on here, but your talking trash as usual.   These guys don't work together in cubicles.  They work in an extremely violent sport where macho is everything, and hazing rookies is a very time honored tradition.  Club house fights are also very common when some one steps over the line.  It's expected, and usually kept quit 

Incognito is,and always has been a total A hole.  This isn't a 160 pound punt returner we're tlaking about here, it's a 6'5" 330 pound man.

And the truth is, if we were sitting at a bar together, and you said to me face to face what you just typed, you would be picking your butt up off the floor.  Unless you were a person I knew real well, and I knew you were just busting.  I'm sure you are aware of that That's not being an internet badass, that's a fact.  Your typing that is playing the internet bad ass.  

I've been over 6'0 200+ pounds since middle school and none of that used to be fat till I got older and drunker. I've been around plenty of hazing with sports and I have no problem with it to a point but it's pretty obvious to just about everyone but human filth and it sounds like some people here when it goes to far. It's clear when you're tormenting somebody just for the sake of torment to get some sick self satisfaction. There are some people who can't handle that, in your opinion that makes this Jonathan Martins fault knowing nothing about his background because your tough and would have punched him in the face. In my opinion that makes you a dimwit.

I've been over 6'0 200+ pounds since middle school and none of that used to be fat till I got older and drunker. I've been around plenty of hazing with sports and I have no problem with it to a point but it's pretty obvious to just about everyone but human filth and it sounds like some people here when it goes to far. It's clear when you're just tormenting somebody for the sake of tormenting for some sick self satisfaction. There are some people who can't handle that, in your opinion that makes this Jonathan Martins fault knowing nothing about his background. In my opinion that makes you a dimwit.

LOL

Now Who's playing the internet bad ass?

LOL

Now Who's playing the internet bad ass?

I would still lean towards you but I'll give up since you might legitimately just be stupid so I'd be the bully here. Just to sum up your argument it's ok to bully somebody cause if they don't respond violently they're bigger pussies than you and thus have it coming

Flgreen -- you are not everyone.  We're all glad you feel compelled to represent all athletes and how they should be tougher.  However given the facts, your insistence to dump on the guy who, at this time at least, seems like a victim is about as off base as it gets.  You're right though, your opinion most certainly does NOT make you an internet bad ass.  It certainly does make you look like a flat out ass, though.  

And since everyone's sharing -- I'm 5'7'' 145 and won't be trying to kick anyones ass behind the keyboard or IRL. 

I would still lean towards you but I'll give up since you might legitimately just be stupid so I'd be the bully here. Just to sum up your argument it's ok to bully somebody cause if they don't respond violently they're are bigger pussies than you and thus have it coming

Trying to beat logic and sensitivity into someone lacking?  You big jerk.  If I hadn't just spilled the beans on my lack of intimidating stature I'd threaten to fight you in a bar, or in the street...or yell at your mother.  Whatever it is the kids are doing nowadays.

I would still lean towards but I'll give up cause you but you might legitimately just be stupid so I might be the bully here. Just to sum up your argument it's ok to bully somebody cause if they don't respond violently they're are bigger pussies than you and thus have it coming

Of course that isn't even close to what I said.  You threw a moronic scenario out there if you aggressively made an attack on my mother how would I react?  

I merely told you how I would react.  If you expected any other reaction from a stranger, your not a very bright individual.  If you doubt that's how an average person would react, next time you go out, mention it to the person sitting next to you.  See how the rest of your night goes

Not at all, you have never read me making a threat to anyone on here, but your talking trash as usual. These guys don't work together in cubicles. They work in an extremely violent sport where macho is everything, and hazing rookies is a very time honored tradition.

This is complete bullsh*t. And its a lie. Rookie hazing is a time honored tradition on dickhead teams with poor management and bad locker rooms. And im not taking about the "carry my pads" hazing.

This isnt ******* hazing at all. Some of these rookies are basically getting outright robbed or straight threatened and verbally assaulted. This is a profession for these guys. It is a game to us but not to them. Incognito is a ******* scumbag and I wouldnt shed a tear if he dropped dead tomorrow. The world would be a better place without people like him.

Just listening to ESPN radio now talking about "taking Tannahills credit card" and buying jet skis for the 5 offensive linemen last year. That is not hazing. That is ****in robbery.

I seriously hope someone snaps and shoots this guy in the dick. Only thing off the top of my head I could think of thats worse than death.

I thiiiiink that FLGREEN was saying that its an NFL lockerroom and it is a bit rough in there.  Cant say for sure if crazy richie was threatening the LT for real in his voicemail but that would be really stupid to put a threat on a recorder.  Some of these guys are 1 small step up from neanderthal man so I guess that could be the case. Not that anything of what was said or done is acceptable but to make it sound like these guys are waiting outside the weightroom for the starting left tackle is a bit much.  These are men, not some kid in HS or Middle School.  This guy is their starting RT, they were giving him sh*t.  They were sitting in the lunchroom at a table and when this RT sat down they got up.  That is what sent him to seek mental help.  This same RT was in on the same exact prank the week before on somebody else. 

This is complete bullsh*t. And its a lie. Rookie hazing is a time honored tradition on dickhead teams with poor management and bad locker rooms. And im not taking about the "carry my pads" hazing.

This isnt ******* hazing at all. Some of these rookies are basically getting outright robbed or straight threatened and verbally assaulted. This is a profession for these guys. It is a game to us but not to them. Incognito is a ******* scumbag and I wouldnt shed a tear if he dropped dead tomorrow. The world would be a better place without people like him.

also should be noted Martin isn't a rookie anymore. He is just a sadistic ****

also should be noted Martin isn't a rookie anymore. He is just a sadistic ****

Exactly. Anyone saying this is hazing is off their ******* rocker. The guy is a scumbag piece of sh*t.

I think theres more to come from this and youre definitely gonna see legal action.

Archived