JetNation Site Is Here

Maxman

Well the site is here, the email has gone out. Please check it out and let us know what you think.

Some highlights:

Jet News

Editorials - Feature articles from GOB, 4HCrew, Nick Ferraro, JetsFanIn124 and DJAPARZ.

Bren's Haus - You will have to see this to believe it.

Fantasy Football - Top Fantasy rankings by self proclaimed expert - Smizzy!

Tailgating - Recipes, Stories all coming soon.

Fan Photos - Email us your pictures and we will put them online. maxman@jetnation.com

Post Of The Day - Every once in awhile something funny and\or intelligent actually happens around here. When it does, we like to Highlight it.

Dear Greengal - The Doctor of love will answer your questions. And get your love life back on track. Need help, email tomshane@jetnation.com

Coming Soon - Point \ Counter Point - you think you can debate well we will find out.

Plus much much more!

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
not bad... not bad at all

ofcourse, it could use a "Blackouts Babes-of-the-week" section, but we could iron out those details later :twisted:

Email me your pictures! They won't make it up on the site but I will review them anyway! :shock:

Our sources in Hofstra tell us that the Santana Moss trade was driven by Mike Heimerdinger. One of his first tasks was to watch game film of Santana. He quickly decided that Santana was too fragile and had to go. He was furious with the repeated

DUDES!!!

Outstanding!

I knew it was going to be great when it arrived and didn't listen to any of those naysayers that insisted you guys were just a couple of unorganized fudgepackers.

Thanks for you efforts.

one more thing....since the site is up, I guess now we're all waiting for the t-shirts!

We won't be selling T-shirts just yet, but we will be having contests where you can win the limited edition JetNation.com long-sleeves. Contests coming up will be:

~Pick the Final Four

~Draft Accuracy

~Yankees Final Record

~and so on....

DUDES!!!

Outstanding!

I knew it was going to be great when it arrived and didn't listen to any of those naysayers that insisted you guys were just a couple of unorganized fudgepackers.

Thanks for you efforts.

Thanks for the kind words. Please PM me and tell me who had the nerve to call us UNORGANIZED.

The nerve of some people!

We won't be selling T-shirts just yet, but we will be having contests where you can win the limited edition JetNation.com long-sleeves. Contests coming up will be:

~Pick the Final Four

~Draft Accuracy

~Yankees Final Record

~and so on....

Save a t-shirt for me then.

NY Yankees final record = 157 Wins and 4 Losses. With 1 rainout that won't be made up.

Archived