JetNation Site Is Here

Maxman

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Glowing Endorsement:

For creativity you guys get an A+.

For your first go at the home page it's really, really good.

I think you're onto something special here.

The Small Criticism:

It CAN be better, and I'm certain it WILL be better with just a with just a few small suggestions and details.

I have a few ideas. If you're interested please let me know. For what it's worth, I actually ran a pretty sucessful website myself, albiet years ago.

But overall, great job guys, and best of luck.

The Glowing Endorsement:

For creativity you guys get an A+.

For your first go at the home page it's really, really good.

I think you're onto something special here.

The Small Criticism:

It CAN be better, and I'm certain it WILL be better with just a with just a few small suggestions and details.

I have a few ideas. If you're interested please let me know. For what it's worth, I actually ran a pretty sucessful website myself, albiet years ago.

But overall, great job guys, and best of luck.

By all means please feel free to post your thoughts here or PM them to me if you are more comfortable with that.

Either way, thanks.

"Thanks Bergen" eeh eeh eeh "Thanks Bergen!" eeh eeh eeh. What a homo. Why don't you just go right ahead and kiss his a$$ already. Max. Homo.

btw, THANKS BERGEN!

Getting sick of carrying you. At some point that will outweigh the benefits of you paying for 50% of this site.

Consider yourself warned.

Getting sick of carrying you. At some point that will outweigh the benefits of you paying for 50% of this site.

Consider yourself warned.

**** you homo! If it wasn't for me bringing GGG and Brenda over here with the sheer power of my hotness, you'd be up sh*t-creek without a paddle, biyatch. You dump me and the chicks go too! THEN WHAT WILL YOU HAVE!??!?? HAHAHHAAHAHHAHAAA! HAHAHAHAA! DICK! THAT'S WHAT! DICK!

F#ck you homo! If it wasn't for me bringing GGG and Brenda over here with the sheer power of my hotness, you'd be up Sh#t-creek without a paddle, biyatch. You dump me and the chicks go too! THEN WHAT WILL YOU HAVE!??!?? HAHAHHAAHAHHAHAAA! HAHAHAHAA! d!ck! THAT'S WHAT! d!ck!

We were equal in our FLUNKIENESS. OKAY? GGG came here because of both of us. We are like Donnie and Marie. I'm country your rock and roll.

We both suck equally though.

I am sick of your Barry Bonds type attitude. This is a team here. You are not above the team. Freak.

in fighting already the site has been up for less then 10 hours and there is already trouble in Eden? does anybody know if this happens at ganggreen.com? LOL :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

No but I heard the server goes down a lot!

But you are banned for mentioning another site. Coming from a JetNation author, that is so hurtful!

BANNED!!!

We were equal in our FLUNKIENESS. OKAY? GGG came here because of both of us. We are like Donnie and Marie. I'm country your rock and roll.

We both suck equally though.

I am sick of your Barry Bonds type attitude. This is a team here. You are not above the team. Freak.

SUCK IT, MAX! YOU ARE MY GOD DAMN DOG. GGG CAME HERE BECAUSE OF YOU? HOMEBOY, THE ONLY WAY A HOT PIECE OF ASS IS FOLLOWING YOU ANYWHERE IS IF YOU STOLE HER PURSE!!!! GO AHEAD, PUSSY! KICK ME OUT! ALL I'M SAYING IS THAT I'M TAKING MY HO'S WITH ME! THEN WHAT? THEN WHAT? YOU AND SMIZZY GONNA POST SEVERAL THOUSAND MOCK DRAFTS? BITCHES!??!??

SUCK IT, MAX! YOU ARE MY GOD DAMN DOG. GGG CAME HERE BECAUSE OF YOU? HOMEBOY, THE ONLY WAY A HOT PIECE OF a$$ IS FOLLOWING YOU ANYWHERE IS IF YOU STOLE HER PURSE!!!! GO AHEAD, pu$$y! KICK ME OUT! ALL I'M SAYING IS THAT I'M TAKING MY HO'S WITH ME! THEN WHAT? THEN WHAT? YOU AND SMIZZY GONNA POST SEVERAL THOUSAND MOCK DRAFTS? b!tches!??!??

GGG used to like you. But once you came here you were exposed for what you really are...a man whore.

The book on you is complete. She is moving on. Going to another site. It is all your fault.

No but I heard the server goes down a lot!

But you are banned for mentioning another site. Coming from a JetNation author, that is so hurtful!

BANNED!!!

i was just curious...;) you know i am loyal to you oh Weblord :) cmon you cant my mailbox is already filling up with love lorn Jets fans needing advice.... you can't deny them :lol:

i was just curious...;) you know i am loyal to you oh Weblord :) cmon you cant my mailbox is already filling up with love lorn Jets fans needing advice.... you can't deny them :lol:

You are fine. I am about to ban TomShane so you are back in good graces.

Hey Greengal, I have this hot new site I'm setting up called "JetsKuntree." I need a feature writer that I can give hot oil rubs to, baby. Whattya say you blow off this rinky dink website and hit the big time with this hype playa? JetNation is run by a bunch of ******* hacks.

Hey Greengal, I have this hot new site I'm setting up called "JetsKuntree." I need a feature writer that I can give hot oil rubs to, baby. Whattya say you blow off this rinky dink website and hit the big time with this hype playa? JetNation is run by a bunch of farging hacks.

Make sure you take your flunkies with you. And take that APE of a Web Guy. He is just scary.

Leave Brenda though. WUB WUB WUB!!!

Make sure you take your flunkies with you. And take that APE of a Web Guy. He is just scary.

Leave Brenda though. WUB WUB WUB!!!

Brenda is addicted to my man-love like a crack-ho. Sorry, Max. I'll leave you the very effeminate fatcatxl, though. Maybe you, him and Smizzy can hash out a few hot trade proposals.

SUCK IT, MAX! YOU ARE MY GOD DAMN DOG. GGG CAME HERE BECAUSE OF YOU? HOMEBOY, THE ONLY WAY A HOT PIECE OF a$$ IS FOLLOWING YOU ANYWHERE IS IF YOU STOLE HER PURSE!!!! GO AHEAD, pu$$y! KICK ME OUT! ALL I'M SAYING IS THAT I'M TAKING MY HO'S WITH ME! THEN WHAT? THEN WHAT? YOU AND SMIZZY GONNA POST SEVERAL THOUSAND MOCK DRAFTS? b!tches!??!??

Hey hey hey!

The next time you put me in your mouth like that, i better finish!

We all know you got where you are today by being on your knees and always asking for seconds. Max would be wise to dump you before one of your victims escape. Hotness? son you have the hotness factor of pimple on a bald middle aged mans ass. Gang Green girl wouldn't bang you after 40 cocktails ,with Bridget neilson's p$ssy.Im surprised you have managed to stay off the crystal meth long enough to get the front page up and running.

Ps...ive seen hotter ice cubes.

Brenda is addicted to my man-love like a crack-ho. Sorry, Max. I'll leave you the very effeminate fatcatxl, though. Maybe you, him and Smizzy can hash out a few hot trade proposals.

You had to bring FATCATXL into this? He is the thread killer. We had a good thing going here. Now he is going to post here. Then what? Then what man?

To be a top Webmaster you must think these things through. Think to yourself, what would Juan do?

BWA-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Archived