Jets sign ex Florida Gator - Jermaine Cunningham

JustInFudge

Dear Rex,

Please consider finding AND SIGNING some offensive players once in a while, you know like maybe a WR or a RB or two.

Thanks,

Jet Nation

Dear Rex,

Please consider finding AND SIGNING some offensive players once in a while, you know like maybe a WR or a RB or two.

Thanks,

Jet Nation

Or a QB.

Dear Rex,

Thanks,

Jet Nation

Dear Jets Nation,

I can win with your dog at QB and your cats as wide receivers. I am the best defensive mind in football, and forget your cat or your dog, I can even win with USC quarterbacks, and receivers on probation.

Thanks

Rex Ryan

We're seriously at the point of complaining about who the Jets pick up off the scrap heap at this point in the season?  This team is a disaster, but how they choose to fill the 53rd roster spot via a late November signing has nothing to do with why.  Anyone available at this time of the year is pretty much guaranteed to be pure and utter crap.

We're seriously at the point of complaining about who the Jets pick up off the scrap heap at this point in the season?  This team is a disaster, but how they choose to fill the 53rd roster spot via a late November signing has nothing to do with why.  Anyone available at this time of the year is pretty much guaranteed to be pure and utter crap.

WHY CANT WE SIGN A SCRUB ON OFFENSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FIRE REX OR IDZIK, DEPENDING ON YOUR AGENDA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHY CANT WE SIGN A SCRUB ON OFFENSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FIRE REX OR IDZIK, DEPENDING ON YOUR AGENDA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hate pretty much everything about this offense with a passion, but I'm still trying to figure out that, despite how awful the Jets WRs may be, who is left out there that anyone would think the Jets would particularly like, considering that they have already repeatedly passed them over during the 4 different times they signed WRs since the start of the regular season (Nelson, Cribbs, Salas and Campbell).  Beyond that, RBs are the least of the Jets' offensive problems and QBs?  Well, don't even make me laugh (or vomit).

I hate pretty much everything about this offense with a passion, but I'm still trying to figure out that, despite how awful the Jets WRs may be, who is left out there that anyone would think the Jets would particularly like, considering that they have already repeatedly passed them over during the 4 different times they signed WRs since the start of the regular season (Nelson, Cribbs, Salas and Campbell).  Beyond that, RBs are the least of the Jets' offensive problems and QBs?  Well, don't even make me laugh (or vomit).

BRAYLON EDWARDS IS STILL AVAILABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!

As bad as this team is right now, Jets fans are the worst.  The absolute worst.  At least the team is .500.

Troll question. 

Dear Rex,

Thanks,

Jet Nation

I could see a letter like that coming from JetNation. Might as well read:

DEAR HEAD COACH, PLEASE SIGN PLAYERS THAT AREN'T AVAILABLE BECAUSE EMOTION. THANKS, JETNATION

I could see a letter like that coming from JetNation. Might as well read:

DEAR HEAD COACH, PLEASE SIGN PLAYERS THAT AREN'T AVAILABLE BECAUSE EMOTION. THANKS, JETNATION

I don't get it? Emotion....are you refering to emo as in emo twinks? Are you sayings all the players are gay and they use emo twinks so therefore we can't get any? Furthermore..,are you spanish and are we to call you senior gotto meaning old goat? I use to work with an old spanish guy 4ft nothing who told me he liked to rub bengay on his balls. He never did it at work mind you so i dont know for sure if he did or not but I believed him and I considered trying once but was too chicken. I,m older now and my balls sag further and have less feeling in them so I may reconsider.

Sickjetfan

Go jets

hmm, does it ever end? We have the most pathetic offense, and our last two signings were a safety and a situational pass rusher. The guys who believe that this coach just cares about one side of the ball (like me) continue to be amazed by REX.

Is he trying to win games 3-0?

hmm, does it ever end? We have the most pathetic offense, and our last two signings were a safety and a situational pass rusher. The guys who believe that this coach just cares about one side of the ball (like me) continue to be amazed by REX.

Is he trying to win games 3-0?

David Nelson, Josh Cribs, Salas and Garrard were all in season signings and within the past month or so.  You mean besides those?  

(pssst by the way, one of the big problems on this team was the fact that teams air it out against us. Reed was an attempt to help a very real need)   

Archived