Kenny Britt

joewilly12

I can see the Jets signing him once free agency begins after the season.

Kenny Britt said he isn't sure why he's still barely playing in games.

Over the last three games, Britt has zero catches on zero targets while playing on 33-of-191 snaps (17.2 percent). "I really don't know the reason, and I don't ask the reason why, I just go out there and do my job," he said. "Since I have been benched I have been working 10 times harder ... to show what I can do." Britt understands that making a stink won't help his stock this spring when he hits free agency. He desperately needs a change of scenery.

He's a suspension waiting to happen dumbass. There is no geographic cure for that kind of stupid. Bringing him closer to home is almost certainly a bad idea.

Dumbass jeez your right what was I thinking we have the best WRs in the NFL and we don't need Britt or any other free agents because we draft so well (Hill-McKnight) picks a WR in the draft is a sure thing.

Dumbass jeez your right what was I thinking we have the best WRs in the NFL and we don't need Britt or any other free agents because we draft so well (Hill-McKnight) picks a WR in the draft is a sure thing.

Idzik didn't draft those guys.  There are better options out there than Kenny Britt.

At what cost and who?  Idzik is not going to break the bank that's my point. Bargain guys who haven't been all that good this season. Hakeem Nicks another candidate also.

Britt isn't going to be as cheap as you imagine.  There's always a market for a 6-3, 25 year old former 1st round pick receiver with a 37' vertical a sub-4.5 40.  But he's not a guy we want in the huddle with Geno or our next rookie QB.

Britt isn't going to be as cheap as you imagine.  There's always a market for a 6-3, 25 year old former 1st round pick receiver with a 37' vertical a sub-4.5 40.  But he's not a guy we want in the huddle with Geno or our next rookie QB.

I disagree. He desperately needs a change of scenery

I can see the Jets signing him once free agency begins after the season.

Kenny Britt said he isn't sure why he's still barely playing in games.

Over the last three games, Britt has zero catches on zero targets while playing on 33-of-191 snaps (17.2 percent). "I really don't know the reason, and I don't ask the reason why, I just go out there and do my job," he said. "Since I have been benched I have been working 10 times harder ... to show what I can do." Britt understands that making a stink won't help his stock this spring when he hits free agency. He desperately needs a change of scenery.

I can see diarrhea.

37 feet isn't jumping...that's flying amigo. Sign this beast. He f***ing flies.

I actually like the idea of bringing Britt in for the right price.  If he was under good behavior and played like he did prior to injury...it would be an absolute steal..

For as much of a headcase he seems to be, no one is going to throw massive amounts of money at him.

I could see him get a year-low base/with a lot of bonuses in order to proove himself.

Doesn't anyone remember when he got caught with a blunt at the Hoboken Car Wash by an undercover cop? He had trouble 2-3 summers ago because all his boys are from the Newark/Jersey City area. If he's got issues when he's 1,000 miles away from home, I don't see them getting any better being in his home state...

Archived