Kill the Ape

The Crusher

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My normal response would be:  "He's married, so yes - he dies a little more each day."

But I've actually met his wife, and she's a sweetheart.....so that doesn't apply.

So I'll go with "hehe".

This is the cruelest thing you could have said to CTM anyway, bravo!!!

gaypes wife being a sweetheart is self evident, what other type of person could possibly spend that much time with such an egomaniacal blowhard...

I'm living a Disney movie... you are living an after school special where you play the guy kids aren't supposed to take candy from in the van.

I picture Ape being loveable, charming and past due for his rbies shot in real life. 

About right. ;)

• 3 weeks later...

How many Apes does it take to change a lightbulb?

A single ape doesn't have enough brain power to figure out such an elaborate puzzle,  trying to increase the brain power by adding apes will only result in long arguments about different theories on the correct light-bulb changing steps. Each apes argument of course will be incorrect, but delivered with absolute insistence that it is in fact the only correct solution...

I would encourage this experiment take place post haste, I would imagine it would play out very favorably; the argument over correct light bulb changing technique would get so heated that it would result in a rapid escalation of ape on ape violence, leading to a thunder-dome like conclusion, where many apes enter, but only 1 ape leaves. 

The sole surviving ape, the alpha ape if you will, would then attempt to change the light-bulb with the last surviving ape light-bulb changing theory, inevitbly resulting in a charred and electrocuted ape, leaving a wonderful ape free world for all of us to enjoy

A single ape doesn't have enough brain power to figure out such an elaborate puzzle,  trying to increase the brain power by adding apes will only result in long arguments about different theories on the correct light-bulb changing steps. Each apes argument of course will be incorrect, but delivered with absolute insistence that it is in fact the only correct solution...

I would encourage this experiment take place post haste, I would imagine it would play out very favorably; the argument over correct light bulb changing technique would get so heated that it would result in a rapid escalation of ape on ape violence, leading to a thunder-dome like conclusion, where many apes enter, but only 1 ape leaves. 

The sole surviving ape, the alpha ape if you will, would then attempt to change the light-bulb with the last surviving ape light-bulb changing theory, inevitbly resulting in a charred and electrocuted ape, leaving a wonderful ape free world for all of us to enjoy

Thank you for stepping up your game. LOL

Someone needs to mod a "Monkey in the Middle" game, where half the game is trying to kill him and the other half are trying to protect him, but he doesn't know which (someone else already suggested something like this a while back, not sure who).  But not me because I suck at modding.

Someone needs to mod a "Monkey in the Middle" game, where half the game is trying to kill him and the other half are trying to protect him, but he doesn't know which (someone else already suggested something like this a while back, not sure who).  But not me because I suck at modding.

No thanks. I already protect the ******* knuckle dragger enough. GHY

Yes, that was me, but I wasn't going to tell him him the setup, just make him think everyone is out to get him

Someone told me about it a long time ago, I think maybe even you. Regardless, I've heard it before... but we can still rip his arms off. 

CTM definitely posted the idea in a thread on the Mafia forum.  It would still be fun, and you'd still have paranoia because you wouldn't know WHO is protecting you.

CTM definitely posted the idea in a thread on the Mafia forum.  It would still be fun, and you'd still have paranoia because you wouldn't know WHO is protecting you.

I need not protection... however, I would feign paranoia, at the expense of my own pride, and in favor of entertaining you all... 

Archived