*****OFFICIAL*****Jets vs Miami Gameday Thread

SoFlaJets

Look at Dolphins fans and Bills fans. There may not be as many of them but at least they actually root for their teams to win, not to crash and burn. The team is 5-6 and a half a game back in the wildcard, they're not 2-9 or something.

See now you are just being a nut case. Im not rooting against the Jets (you said that, I didn't). with your great wisdom you were wondering why a lot of people arent excited after two ass whooping s (like you are). its called reality. embrace it, it may help you in your day to day life.

• Replies 878
  • Created
  • Last Reply

See now you are just being a nut case. Im not rooting against the Jets (you said that, I didn't). with your great wisdom you were wondering why a lot of people arent excited after two ass whooping s (like you are). its called reality. embrace it, it may help you in your day to day life.

Still doesn't explain why those very same people were "unexcited" and hoping for the worst in 2009-2010 and 2010-2011 also.

Nope, just a Jets fan. Not sure if you know what that means.

Oh I want to come over your house so you can show me how to be a real Jets fan like you. can I? Please?

You sound like you're in your 20's.  been a Jets fan long? (Remember REALITY, NOT FANTASY)

Archived