*****OFFICIAL*****Jets vs Miami Gameday Thread

SoFlaJets

Idzik came in knowing he'd have a throwaway year. His job starts next season.

Enough with the excuses, Idz has done a terrible job thus far, period. Just about anyone on this board could have fielded a more talented team even given  it's a throwaway year.

• Replies 878
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe.  But let me ask you a question:  brad way is a former GM.  Why is he still here?  There are plenty of personnel guys around.  Why do we keep an ex GM around.  It is such a doofus Jet thing.  Why do we keep kurt coach after we fire our GM?  because we are the Jets, dammit!

How is that dumb? He's a personal evaluator and he's good at it. That's why he's here. Also, so what if he is a former gm, it shows that he was good enough at personal evaluating that he got offers to be a gm. He wasn't a good gm, but he's a good personal evaluator, that's why he's here.

How is that dumb? He's a personal evaluator and he's good at it. That's why he's here. Also, so what if he is a former gm, it shows that he was good enough at personal evaluating that he got offers to be a gm. He wasn't a good gm, but he's a good personal evaluator, that's why he's here.

if you are going to clean house, cleran house.  he was not irreplaceable.  we would not keep rex as a D coordinator if we fired him

As I said in the beginning of the season, this is a 4-6 win team and I will stick by that prediction.  Wrecks needs to be gone after the season and I wish I could say the same about Geno.

I can't wait to see the team quit on Wrecks for the 3rd season in a row.  Good times.

there's no point bothering with you. Let's just disagree with each other and skip the debate.

Plus, its pretty much a fait acompli that Rex will get fired with another losing season.

Theres no way Idzik can bring Rex back after going 5-4 then no better than 2-5 in the back 7

there's no point bothering with you. Let's just disagree with each other and skip the debate.

If we get destroyed like this the rest if the year than fire rex. I was just referring to your claim that he's the ultimate pussy... That's not true is all.

Jail break blitzes on 3rd and long is not pussy coaching. The offense is a heaping pile if sh*t.

When your first down strategy is to run the ball every time into a stacked box setting up 2nd then 3rd and long, you are a part of the heaping pile of sh*t that is the Jers offense.

If we get destroyed like this the rest if the year than fire rex. I was just referring to your claim that he's the ultimate pussy... That's not true is all.

This has been the most pussified scared namby pamby girlie offense in NFL history. 

Archived