Who will be the Jets Head Coach next year?

Latinlawyer

We all know Rex is a great DC. However, he is not a good HC. The guy is too loyal to his favorite players. He cannot sit idly by and watch players blow up and not pull them. Honestly, the SIMMS move should have occurred two games ago after the abortion up in Buffalo. Waiting till halftime at home against the Dolphins shows me has has no sense for proper timing.

So who will be the next HC for the Jets?

Shaw from Stanford? Cowher? WHO???

LL

I think it's a little early to be making this kind of proclamation. Or did SeahawksInsider have a lot of anti-Idzik threads, too?

I don't need to scour the Internet for evidence on Idzik. I'm watching the product he's put on the field. He had no money to work with in free agency, so he gets a pass there. But his first draft is shaping up to be a disaster. Three picks in the Top 40, only one looks like he's going to be any good.

It's still early, but so far it's not looking good.

I don't need to scour the Internet for evidence on Idzik. I'm watching the product he's put on the field. He had no money to work with in free agency, so he gets a pass there. But his first draft is shaping up to be a disaster. Three picks in the Top 40, only one looks like he's going to be any good.

It's still early, but so far it's not looking good.

Fair enough.

Here's a scary thought....Todd Haley.

Somebody would strangle him. I have heard he has a real abrasive personality and actually gets personal with players. Somebody like Mo Wilk is liable to put his foot where the sun don't shine. Haley gets a major no. Bevell too. Another defensive guy we don't want. A more well balanced HC is needed.

Archived