Geno Smith starting this week (MERGED)

unbanmadmike1

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good news-Wrecks is gone the day after the season ends.

Bad news-we KNOW Geno sucks. We have no idea what we have in Simms.

Has there ever been any professional sports franchise that actively hates it's fan base like this?

MM and Rex Ryan are ruining Geno Smith end of discussion

Geno Smith not being very good doesn't help either. The guy's issues in college are only exacerbated on the bigger stage. Sure, his receivers are awful but so is he. And I got hammered by people when I said don't draft him.

this is best option for the best possible draft pick

LOL..Thats not why there doing this.. They need to find out what they have in Geno regardless of how bad he played the past few weeks. sh*t.. I can't blame it all on him, there is plenty of other dudes on offense I can point a finger at

at this point what's the difference.  the time to go with Garrard would have been before yesterdays game.  with very long odds of making the playoffs they have to figure out if they need to spend a 1st round pick (or more) on a QB.  starting Simms makes no sense...  In fact I don't think we'll see Simms or any other QB under center for the rest of the year.

How the fck is Simms not going to be the starter next week? At this point what is one game with Simms? Make a decision on who starts the final 3 games after you give Simms a full game. 

I agree

Only the Jets would march Smith out there again.  We know Smith sucks.  Simms probably sucks, but I would like to see that with a full week of practice before they kick him to the curb.

I honestly believe whoever made this decision, Rex or Idzik needs to be fired.  Nothing good comes out of staring Smith

I agree

Only the Jets would march Smith out there again.  We know Smith sucks.  Simms probably sucks, but I would like to see that with a full week of practice before they kick him to the curb.

I honestly believe whoever made this decision, Rex or Idzik needs to be fired.  Nothing good comes out of staring Smith

You can make that decision based on what? Does he have skilled position players on offense? at any position? You expect players that aren't good enough to be on scout teams to compete...Smh..Sounds like last year...People cried for Greg Mac...Until he was just as average at best...There's a reason Simms went undrafted and is not the starter..You think perhaps...maybe..just maybe..simms sucks?

What do you want? Smith to throw it and then run down field to get open and catch the ball?

SYH all you want.

The kid is missing guys by 20' or more when he has time, and they are wide open.  Or he throws it to the wrong team.   His decision making sucked to begin with coming out of a gadget offense.  His mechanics which also sucked, are  regressing.  His confidence is shot, he looks lost out there.

What "Smith needed from day one was to sit and learn how to be an NFL QB.  He is getting worst week by week.  They leave him out there and he will develop very bad responses to situations that will ruin him.

Right now Smith sucks.  The only thing that might help him is to sit down right now.  In the off season go to someplace like T E S T, hire a former NFL QB to teach him how to play in this league.  Putting him out there to embarrass himself, and become a league joke is  is not what a 22 YO needs

Archived