Jets vs Raiders Official Game Thread 12/8/13 1PM EST

Smashmouth

• Replies 445
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Alright, here's the one legitimate criticism of Geno that you can make in regards to his long-term prospects: he's not competing. Screwing up was inevitable. Throwing picks and taking sacks was inevitable. He's not ready to play. That said, he hasn't gotten off the mat for over a month. He's down, and he's staying down, and he's playing with zero belief in himself. It's one thing to suck; it's another thing to give up. He's given up. He's broken.

at least you had the guts to post it before the facepalm.  Cause I was thinking it.

at least you had the guts to post it before the facepalm.  Cause I was thinking it.

I think that when they told him to stop throwing after the Cincy game, he lost even that false bravado that he was displaying.  No one is as calm and unfazed as Geno kept claiming he was.  He was struggling.  When Rex and Marty bailed on him he was done.  They won the NO game, the last time he used his legs, you notice.  After that, he was all quits.

I think that when they told him to stop throwing after the Cincy game, he lost even that false bravado that he was displaying.  No one is as calm and unfazed as Geno kept claiming he was.  He was struggling.  When Rex and Marty bailed on him he was done.  They won the NO game, the last time he used his legs, you notice.  After that, he was all quits.  He definitely stopped competing

I'd like to see geno at least complete passes and not just get lucky that he does.   It's depressing watching him pass the ball and just hope he throws it to the right receiver.  That's not a rookie thing or even an OL thing, that's having some skills to be an NFL QB thing.  Hell, he almost overthrew Holmes on his first completion and holmes was wide open.

Archived