*******Official Game-Thread. The NY Jets @ The Carolina Panthers*******

BroadwayJoe12

• Replies 739
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Geno continues to pile on his huge lead in QB passes bailed out by his receiver, amirite!?!?!? 

It's honestly as if people don't watch other games. How many times have we seen Fitzy, Calvin Johnson, AJ Green, Dez, Gordon and all the other big names make plays for their QBs?  

Geno missed a wide-open Saalim, but then on the very next play, climbed the ladder in the pocket, kept his eyes down field and made a big throw to Cumberland. Whatever, I've been a big Geno fan and I'm liking what I'm seeing the last two games out of him.

It's honestly as if people don't watch other games. How many times have we seen Fitzy, Calvin Johnson, AJ Green, Dez, Gordon and all the other big names make plays for their QBs?  

Geno missed a wide-open Saalim, but then on the very next play, climbed the ladder in the pocket, kept his eyes down field and made a big throw to Cumberland. Whatever, I've been a big Geno fan and I'm liking what I'm seeing the last two games out of him.

He does look a lot better in this game, Raiders game he was horrible though. He almost threw like 3 interceptions. 

Sheldon Richardson jersey is going to happen. I hate buying sports jerseys, but that guy is a monster in the making. 

Same. I never buy jersey's outside of throwbacks unless I know they're gonna be on the team: I have a Mangold and Brick, but I might have to pick up a Richardson. He might be the most intense rookie I've ever seen.

Same. I never buy jersey's outside of throwbacks unless I know they're gonna be on the team: I have a Mangold and Brick, but I might have to pick up a Richardson. He might be the most intense rookie I've ever seen.

Yes, especially for this franchise. My favorite thing about him really. 

Archived