Unhappy owner is a bad sign for Rex

Jetscode1

Part of the process of replacing half the offense, is finding a coach that will inform who the replacements are, and how to use them. Nobody is saying that getting rid of Rex fixes the offense, what most people are saying is that as long as Rex is here he is in the way of fixing the offense. I can't sit here an listen to juvenile arguments like this from you, or the other argument I see here constantly "but, but, but if we get rid of Rex the defense will suck". 

It already sucks.

This entire team sucks, aside from one position group. The defensive line. I"m pretty positive those guys are going to be great for whoever their coach is. 

So, instead of being an advocate of keeping Rex for more of the same, and for the 3rd straight year flushing out a portion of the problem and throwing ad hock solutions at the offense, in a half-hearted way.... I'm an advocate of cleaning house, and hiring a coach that can focus on balance. I don't want to go from one extreme to another, but 5 years of one-dimensional mindset at HC has brought us to being a bottom 10 team. 

Your argument that if you give Rex a QB and play makers then he'll be good is futile, because I believe Rex is an obstacle in acquiring and developing those offensive players we need. Otherwise, don't you think after 5 years we'd have what he needs, not getting further and further from it?

Meh... some people just fear the risk that comes with change I guess. Coward.

dogpooping.jpg

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You ever have a party? Invite about 100 people and then 20 show up? How do you feel? Like you just had root canal surgery. Woody, open wide.

Elated.  I get  80% of the food that way.  For years I would lie to Mrs Crusher tell her I was enviting friends and no one would show up she would feel bad for my fat friendless asss lovingly making desert to go with all the food I got. Those were the good days before the furniture started exploding. 

Rex doesn't sell tickets because Rex makes the team suck. Someone who makes the team not suck will sell more tickets. Rex only got the job in the first place because he was a circus clown who would say crazy sh*t. Now that he's stopped doing that, and he's skinny, and now that his inability to coach a team has been exposed, he's completely ******* worthless.

You hate Idzik too?

Archived