Rex tells team he's going to be fired(?)

Favorite_Toon

• Replies 590
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This sounds a lot like you're talking about CTM.

CTM didn't engage in sexual relations the last 5 1/2 years of his former marriage.  It was all internet peep shows and discreet purchases of swank magazine from the local bodega.

I'm pretty sure every GM in the league has an opinion on a few guys that can step in to replace their current head coach. I know it's impossible to conceive that there are a group of men currently working in football who will eventually be really good head coaches. Yet again, you view the league like you're playing Madden Franchise Mode.

Yeah, exactly why your two steps is dumb. The question is "does *Coach Blank* make the Jets better than Rex Ryan does from the pool of names I, new GM given a holdover HC to evaluate, have compiled?" 

I don't take any if this serious , football is entertainment to me.

But you are alone in your liking my posts, I have spent the past two days reading threats of being banned.

Shrugs again, but thanks.

Plenty of people make arguments here without facts, that won't get you banned. If anything, my guess would be on account of you being a petulant douche.

Ever been to the Classy Cat?  (of course you have).  Went there one night until out onto the stage walked the girl who served me ice cream hours earlier at the ben and jerry's on campus.  Ruined both for me in one awkward moment.

Really? discovering a normal girl that you've noticed before is a stripper is freaken awesome

Sorry Pac, but that was funny. Coors lite all over the keyboard.

I laughed...  sheeet if I took myself seriously I'd use proper punctuation and stuff.

but as a side note Dbutt kind of weirds me out.  he strikes me as the kind of guy who has a real doll that he has in depth conversations with.

I laughed...  sheeet if I took myself seriously I'd use proper punctuation and stuff.

but as a side note Dbutt kind of weirds me out.  he strikes me as the kind of guy who has a real doll that he has in depth conversations with.

It's not weird if the doll talks back.

I have to admit that I dont get all his humor, but when I do, I laugh till I cry. He's unique to say the least.

Note to self:

If you don't like Rex, you are a petulant douche.

Got it

Bro chill on the rex talk. What's the fattest chick you ever banged? Bet jif has you beat.

I like were this is going.  Away from Rex and towards JiF banging teh fatties.  Do we have another "Big Game" hunter in our midst? 

Archived