Sign in to follow this  
stoicsentry

Johnson: Rex will be back

I knew this was coming yesterday, Rex was telling people around him yesterday he was coming back next year.

As much as I dislike him as the HC of the Jets, I think its the right move to bring him back unless Idzik actually felt there was a real big time candidate available.

I still don't think he deserves an extension, and should be brought back on his final year of his deal next year. Players love him, they are not going to play any different because he is on the last year of his contract.

Bring in some offensive weapons and let Rex coach for an extension next year, with no excuses.

I'm fine with it so long as there is no extension. He's done nothing to deserve and has missed the playoffs three straight years.

lol glad to see you so concerned for woody money

I knew this was coming yesterday, Rex was telling people around him yesterday he was coming back next year.

As much as I dislike him as the HC of the Jets, I think its the right move to bring him back unless Idzik actually felt there was a real big time candidate available.

I still don't think he deserves an extension, and should be brought back on his final year of his deal next year. Players love him, they are not going to play any different because he is on the last year of his contract.

Bring in some offensive weapons and let Rex coach for an extension next year, with no excuses.

Sounds good to me. Let´s go O for all now please!