Johnson: Rex will be back

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Rich Cimini ‏@RichCimini3m Rex was "extremely emotional" when Woody made announcement before team even though he already knew. Idzik gave game ball to Rex.

For real people, take a look at where this quote came from, it came from the comments on a post at SB nation. http://www.ganggreennation.com/2013/12/29/5254442/rex-ryan-will-return-in-2014#206414073

k, people on the ledge. jump.

I knew this was coming yesterday, Rex was telling people around him yesterday he was coming back next year.

As much as I dislike him as the HC of the Jets, I think its the right move to bring him back unless Idzik actually felt there was a real big time candidate available.

I still don't think he deserves an extension, and should be brought back on his final year of his deal next year. Players love him, they are not going to play any different because he is on the last year of his contract.

Bring in some offensive weapons and let Rex coach for an extension next year, with no excuses.

• Upvote 2

I knew this was coming yesterday, Rex was telling people around him yesterday he was coming back next year.

As much as I dislike him as the HC of the Jets, I think its the right move to bring him back unless Idzik actually felt there was a real big time candidate available.

I still don't think he deserves an extension, and should be brought back on his final year of his deal next year. Players love him, they are not going to play any different because he is on the last year of his contract.

Bring in some offensive weapons and let Rex coach for an extension next year, with no excuses.

Sounds good to me. Let´s go O for all now please!