With the 18th pick in the 2014 NFL Draft the NY Jets Select?

Lupz27

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Stop being so pussy hurt today because you where wrong and Rex is a success. You lost, time to move on and pledge your loyalty if you're a real fan

Haha! Good one!

But I cannot wait to revisit this post in a year, when we are "retooled" and 8-8 or 9-7 and out of the playoffs next year! We will see who really won and lost.

Mike Evans WR Texas A&M, I like him better than Marqise Lee even though Lee is rated high on ESPN.

Evans has Calvin Johnson size, he is 6'5" 225 pounds, I think this is the kind of receiver we need for Geno more so than the 6 foot, 195 pound Lee. Geno needs a big target, and someone who can just out muscle a CB at the line of scrimmage and get open for a quick goal line pass like we see Megatron do for the Lions.

his 40 and splits will be huge.

Haha! Good one!

But I cannot wait to revisit this post in a year, when we are "retooled" and 8-8 or 9-7 and out of the playoffs next year! We will see who really won and lost.

I can clear this up for you now... you lost. No matter what happens, I can safe without a semblance of doubt, that no matter the circumstances... you lost.

I would like to tsee the Jets draftthe best available WR or TE at 18.  Please do not trade up,  need picks for depth.  I also would not mind a QB in round 5 Grapolo?  I know I am butchering the kids name but I like him.. Hell if for some reason Mettenberger is on the board in the 5th when we pick (doubt it, but with the injury you never know), I would take him in a heartbeat.

^^^ biting on it, still, like a fly to sh*t

While we play, can you just clear something up for me? Are you not as super duper important as you made yourself out to be? or are you taking time away from your family to be with me because, you like me?

just like a fly, yup, just like it!

watkins is the guy but he will be gone by the time we pick. think evans and lee will also get scooped up before we pick. we gotta hope that there is a run of qbs early on and one falls to us, if not then i think eric ebron is the pick. then we go wr in the second, either matthews from vandy or one of the talented wr from lsu or fsu

I would just pick the highest rated offensive skill position player on my board (WR, TE, RB would be the preference in that order). If no one is worthy of that spot, try to trade back. If I can't trade back, I'll take the highest rated OLB, offensive guard, safety, or CB on my board... in that order.

I could run with that. If they can't get the WR they want I really hope they can trade back.

I like the TE from NC if he is still there when we pick.

OK we have two in  a row fro North Carolina's Ebron

Can someone explain it to me.  All he does is drop balls. 

ESPN doesn't log targets or drops on their NCAA football stat-sheet, but I swear every time I see him play he's dropping a football.  What exactly about a team's number one offensive weapon that only manages 3 TDs a year, should we be getting excited about?

Drafting Ebron in the first round would be a colossal mistake.  

While we play, can you just clear something up for me? Are you not as super duper important as you made yourself out to be? or are you taking time away from your family to be with me because, you like me?

just like a fly, yup, just like it!

I manage my time well, kinda like how you manage your feelings... but the opposite.

Can someone explain it to me.  All he does is drop balls. 

ESPN doesn't log targets or drops on their NCAA football stat-sheet, but I swear every time I see him play he's dropping a football.  What exactly about a team's number one offensive weapon that only manages 3 TDs a year, should we be getting excited about?

Drafting Ebron in the first round would be a colossal mistake.  

I'll take a guess... "everyone else is saying Ebron, so I will too" 

I manage my time well, kinda like how you manage your feelings... but the opposite.

Nice! You learn quick! Just this am you told me you were just too busy to troll the sh!t out of me, and here we are just a few hours later and you are hittin me wit all kind a doozies.

Are you two going to flirt in every thread?

Jack, Ape, 

You guys can measure dicks through pms if you want...nobody else wants to see. 

Is he flirting with me and than going to try to measure my dick?

I am really not into that stuff, I thought I was just having the sh!t trolled outa me, I guess I have not been around here long enough to know how it works.

Im not judging him though, well, yeah, maybe I am a little.

Nice! You learn quick! Just this am you told me you were just too busy to troll the sh!t out of me, and here we are just a few hours later and you are hittin me wit all kind a doozies.

It makes you mad that I can be this lame, and STILL make you make a jackass out of yourself.

Archived